For most tour companies, a group is considered 8 or more passengers traveling together. The group will receive a booking discount and depending on the size of the group, free travel benefits may apply.
You must now decide some key points.
How long do you want your tour to last? Examples: 7, 10, 14 days or longer.
What dates are possible that everyone in the group is able to travel? (It is wise to have more than one date available.)
The itinerary — what areas do you want to tour? Examples: Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, Hawaii, or Eastern U.S. and Canada
What type of tour are you interested in?
Fully escorted, leisure style, independent?
What type of accommodations are you interested in?
Budget (the least expensive), first class, deluxe or luxury (the most expensive)?
How many in the group will be bringing children?
Does anyone in the group need a handicapped cabin or have any special needs.
Does anyone require air travel and if so from where?
Do you have anyone who is not an U. S. citizen?
Will anyone be traveling as a single?
Now that you have discussed the basics with your group, it is time to call your our Tour Specialist to begin getting prices and discuss the particulars that your group will require.
Your tour specialist will be asking the questions that we have listed above. He or she will work with you on prices and the planning materials that will make your job easier. If you feel it necessary, your tour specialist will be able to supply you with informational flyers and brochures to pass out at your next meeting. At this meeting it will be time to pass out the registration forms for those that are interested. This form will have space for the names of the passengers, their address, phone number, choice of cabin type, place for special needs, and whether or not they want travel insurance.
Your tour is a vacation investment and we highly suggest the protection of travel insurance.
The form will also give payment dates. We will keep track of payment dates and automatically charge credit cards at the pre-authorized amounts and times. So you will be free to dream about your upcoming tour vacation. After the forms are filled out your tour specialist will then begin booking your group. A couple of weeks before you tour; your documents will be shipped out. Documents are normally sent to the group leader for distribution. If they will need to be sent out to various addresses, there may be a minimal charge for shipment.
We hope that these suggestions have been helpful to you. When your group is ready to tour, please call our group department.
Friendly 5 Discount -Save 5%
(discount per person)
For a group of 5 or more people wanting to travel together there is a discount of 5% (LAND only) per person.
(All bookings must be made at the same time with the same Travel Agent).
Space is limited to one Friendly 5 per motorcoach, so book early. This discount cannot be combined with any other Extra Savings offer. Names of all passengers traveling must be advised to at the time of booking in order to qualify for the Friendly 5 discount.
WHY PURCHASE A TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN:
TRAFALGAR TOURS Total Protection Travel Protection Plan and Preferred Benefits Protection Plan
The easy, affordable way to protect your vacation investment! Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. The Trafalgar Tours Travel Protection Plan is your ticket to worry-free travel. Now you can protect your travel investment at a very affordable group rate -- take the peace of mind with you when you travel.
Plus, If you purchase the Trafalgar Tours Travel Protection Plan within 2 days of your initial deposit/payment for your trip, you receive the added protection of our exclusive Trafalgar Tours Pre-Departure Cancellation Waiver. The Trafalgar Tours Pre-Departure Cancellation Waiver allows you to cancel your Trafalgar Tours travel arrangements 48 hours or more before your scheduled departure FOR ANY REASON NOT COVERED by the Travel Protection Plan provisions. When a cancellation that is not covered by the Travel Protection Plan provisions occurs during a penalty period, your cancellation penalty will be refunded in Trafalgar Tours Travel Certificates, with the balance of the refund either in cash or credit card credit. Please note, the Trafalgar Tours Pre-Departure Cancellation Waiver does not cover penalties associated with air or other travel arrangements not provided by Trafalgar Tours.
Now, we are introducing our Preferred Benefits Protection Program which will be available for purchase in combination with Total Protection. Preferred Benefits means extra protection plus extra peace of mind!
With Preferred Benefits, clients have twice the Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance benefit available than with Total Protection alone (from $25,000 to $50,000) and will be able to cancel or interrupt their trip (and receive a cash benefit for their non-refundable payments) due to terrorist acts in their departure city or in a city which is a scheduled destination for their trip. To be covered, the terrorist acts must occur within 30 days of the scheduled departure date and Trafalgar must receive the Preferred Benefits premium within 2 days of the initial deposit/payment for the trip.
For many travelers, Total Protection alone may meet their travel needs. But, for those who want that extra peace of mind, Preferred Benefits is their ticket to worry-free travel.
The Total Protection Travel Protection Plan is available regardless of your age. Pre-existing medical conditions are covered if your premium is received within two days of your initial deposit or payment for your trip (provided you are not already disabled from travel when you make your plan payment). Below is a brief listing of the Total Protection Travel Protection Plan benefits
PART A: Travel Arrangement Protection Benefits Provided by Trafalgar Tours
SCHEDULE OF COVERAGES - PART A
MAXIMUM BENEFIT AMOUNT
Trip Cancellation / Interruption Up To Trip Cost
Delayed Arrival Included
Occupancy Upgrade Included
Trip Delay (Up To $100 Per Day) $1,000
Why you should purchase Travel Protection
If Your Trip is Canceled or Interrupted, Your Travel Investment is Protected
If you are like a lot of people these days, you don't just look forward to your vacations, you need them. A vacation is your opportunity to rest, relax, and recharge your batteries. Or to catch up with friends and family. Unfortunately, many things happen that might cause you to cancel your travel plans or cut them short. Illness or injury. The death of a family member. The worst part is, without adequate protection, you can lose your vacation and your money, as well. The Trafalgar Tours plan protects your travel investment if your trip is canceled or interrupted for a covered reason such as injury, illness or death of you, an immediate family member, or a traveling companion or business partner.
If you must interrupt your trip or return home early for a covered reason, the plan will pay (up to the original cost of your trip) for your unused land or cruise arrangements, less any refund paid or payable, plus the additional air expense to return home or rejoin your trip.
The plan will also pay up to the amount shown on the Schedule of Coverages for the additional cost for a change in the per person occupancy rate if a traveling companion’s trip is canceled and your trip continues.
Trip Delayed? You’re OK!
You’ll be reimbursed up to $100 per day for meals and accommodations (to a maximum of $1,000 total) if your trip is delayed for more than 12 hours for a covered reason.
PART B - Travel Insurance Benefits of this Part B Provided by the Insurance Company(ies) Listed Below
SCHEDULE OF COVERAGES - PART B
MAXIMUM BENEFIT AMOUNT
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Air Flight $100,000
Any Other Circumstances $25,000
Medical Expense / Emergency Assistance $25,000
Accident Medical Expense Included
Sickness Medical Expense Included
Emergency Dental Expense Included
Emergency Medical Evacuation Included
Baggage / Travel Documents $2,500
Baggage Delay $250
Medical Expense and Emergency Assistance Benefits Could Be a Real Lifesaver!
If you have a serious illness or injury, the last thing you want to worry about is getting the care your need. The Trafalgar Tours Travel Protection Plan gives you peace of mind with benefits that cover, up to the plan's limits, everything from medical expenses (incurred within one year of a sickness or injury that began during your trip) to special transportation (such as an air ambulance) required for medical reasons.
Baggage Lost or Damaged? You're Protected!
It’s a traveler’s nightmare. You arrive at your destination, but your baggage has disappeared. Or has been stolen or damaged. What do you do? If you’re protected by the Trafalgar Tours plan, you’ll be reimbursed up to $2,500 to replace or repair your lost or damaged luggage and personal articles.
Baggage Delayed? Need Clothes and Toiletries? Count on us!
The plan reimburses you up to $250 to help cover the cost of clothing, toiletries and/or personal items if your baggage is delayed for more than 24 hours while you are on your trip.
Accidental Death Benefit
Your beneficiaries will receive payment according to the Plan's Schedule of Coverages for accidental death which occurs within 365 days of an injury sustained while you are on your trip.
The Travel Protection Plan is Administered by:
Trip Mate Insurance Agency, Inc.
9225 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Part B - Travel Insurance is Underwritten by:
Monumental General Casualty Company- NAIC # 468-31232 (all states except as otherwise noted)
Monumental Life Insurance Company- NAIC # 468-66281 (AK, ME, NH, NC, WI, WY)
Stonebridge Casualty Company- NAIC # 0268-10952 (CO, MI, MN, NY, VT)
Get answers to questions about the coaches, other guests and your Tour Directors.
Will I be traveling with a reliable company?
Most certainly. Trafalgar has been in business since 1947 and they have perfected the escorted holidays experience throughout the world. Every year, over 55% of Trafalgar's passengers have traveled with them once before and many return to travel with them again.
Will I be traveling with people from other countries?
Trafalgar sells its tours in more than 38 countries around the world. It is therefore quite typical to find 6-10 different nationalities on any one tour. You'll forge new friendships with other Trafalgar guests from Australia, America, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Japan, UK etc.
How many people are on tour with me?
There will be a maximum of 49 people on First Class, CostSaver and Breakaway tours throughout Europe.
Will I have time on my own?
Absolutely. Trafalgar designs each itinerary with the perfect balance between planned itineraries and time on your own to explore.
Will the coach be modern and comfortable?
Rest assured that you will ride in comfort, as Trafalgar has the finest fleet of air-conditioned motor coaches, all with reclining seats from Mercedes, Setra, Volvo and Fiat.
Are the hotels air-conditioned?
The majority of hotels have air conditioning but not all. Fewer hotels north of the Alps in Europe have air conditioning as a matter of course.
What are the Tour Directors like?
Our Tour Directors come from a variety of backgrounds and include former teachers, sales managers and lecturers who all share the passion for travel. They have a minimum of five years experience as Tour Directors behind them, and have all been thoroughly trained, making them the best of the world’s elite travel professionals.
What's the difference between a Trafalgar's First Class and Cost Saver tours?
Both provide exceptional value for money, with the same professional service of a Tour Director and Driver and comfortable coaches. First Class tours include First Class Hotels, buffet breakfast daily and more sightseeing inclusions. Cost Saver hotels are guaranteed Superior Tourist class or better and continental style breakfast daily.
Before My Tour Departs
All you need to know about vaccinations, foreign exchange and how much to pack.
How much luggage can I bring?
Due to limited space on the motor coach, you are requested to bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 30in. x 18in. x 10in. (76cm x 46cm x 25cm) and weight not exceeding 23kg. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescope handles.
Is baggage handling provided?
Baggage handling is provided. One suitcase per person will be brought to your hotel room.
How do I change my currency?
Currency can be exchanged at airports or banks throughout Europe, and traveller’s cheques are easy to obtain. Whilst small amounts of cash are necessary, it is advisable to carry mainly traveller’s cheques as they can be replaced if lost or stolen. Also, most bank machines (ATM’s) throughout Europe accept debit cards. Currency packs are also available.
Are tips included?
Trafalgar Tours has pre-paid certain tips and gratuities for you such as all baggage handling at hotels and ports. Tips to restaurant staff for meals are also included in the price of your tour. Tips are customarily given to your Tour Director, Driver and Local Guides at your discretion. The recommended amounts are: Tour Directors US$4 per day, Drivers US$2.50 per day and Local Guides US$1 per day.
Can I bring a wheelchair on tour?
Yes, as long as it is fully collapsible, non-motorized and you are travelling with an able bodied companion capable of pushing you in it. Please advise us at time of booking if you plan to bring one.
What types of outfits do I pack and will I need formal attire?
This will depend on your personal preferences, where you are traveling, and on the time of year. It is advisable to bring at least one ‘smart’ outfit for special evenings or highlight dinners. Please note that some churches/places of worship require covered shoulders and in some cases, knee length shorts/skirts. Always pack enough clothes and wear pieces that you feel comfortable in. Items that are casual and lightweight, requiring little or no ironing are recommended.
What type of weather can I expect?
Weather varies in different parts of the world, therefore always check the weather forecast before travel. This will also help you determine what to bring with you.
Do I need vaccinations?
Please see your travel agent or doctor to find out which vaccinations are required. If you are taking medication or suffer from any form of illness, be sure to have an adequate supply of medicines before departing on your tour.
While on Tour
Read about laundry facilities, drinking water and keeping in touch with family.
What are optional excursions and when do I purchase them?
We carefully plan each itinerary to include must see sites, a great deal of excursions, hidden treasures and events. Knowing that free time and personal choice are important, we leave it up to you to decide an ideal balance of included activities and time on your own. We therefore would not want to include everything. For this reason, you will also have the chance to go to special events & optional excursions – extra side trips offered to augment the local experience of a destination, like the Moulin Rouge in Paris, or an amazing ascent of the Klein Matterhorn in Zermatt. These are available to buy at the start of the tour through your Tour Director. Payment can be by credit card, cash (local currency) or travelers cheques. We also advise you to plan your budget in advance and allocate funds for these memorable events.
Can I use my electrical appliances?
Electrical currents vary in Britain, on the continent of Europe and also in different countries throughout the world. Some newer appliances have dual voltage, but if not, we suggest you carry a converter for your electric shaver, travelling iron and other small appliances to prevent damage. Additionally, plugs/outlets differ everywhere, so you’ll need a universal electrical travel adaptor before you go in order to use your appliance.
Can I have laundry done?
Most hotels do offer laundry service, and in some cities Laundromats are also available. However, it is a good idea to try and pack enough clothing without having to do laundry, as it can sometimes be costly and/or inconvenient.
How can I keep in touch with family and friends?
Almost all hotels will add a service charge to the cost of any phone calls you make from your room. This charge can be high, especially for international calls. It is always cheaper to use public telephones (pay phones) or an international calling service. Calling cards are great for a set amount of phone time - no change required and no big bills. Also, there are cyber cafes throughout most destinations and hotels are also equipped with Internet access.
Is there seat rotation?
Yes, your Tour Director will implement a seat rotation system, whereby clients rotate seats on the coach daily. This allows for all passengers to experience the different views from various seats and maximise interaction.
What if I become ill on tour and am unable to continue?
Your Tour Director will assist with a doctor’s visit or hospitalization. Trafalgar has a dedicated Customer Care Department, which will contact you to offer assistance and advice, coordinate with your travel insurance company and keep in touch until you rejoin the tour or return home. This service is included in the cost of your tour but is not intended as a replacement for travel insurance.
What if I arrive late and miss a feature on the tour?
We regret that no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to, missed meals or sightseeing.
Can I drink the water in the countries I will visit on my tour?
In Britain, Western Europe and Scandinavia, the answer is ‘yes’. For other countries visited you will be guided by your Tour Director.
Is smoking allowed on the coach?
There is a no smoking policy whilst on board the coach. However, we make plenty of comfort stops, allowing you ample opportunity to smoke if you wish, stretch your legs, take a scenic snapshot or just time to enjoy a cup of coffee.
I see that on CostSaver tours there is no toilet on the coach. How often does the coach make comfort stops?
On average, every 2 to 2 ½ hours. If you have an emergency, the coach will usually be able to stop for you, but if you have a special need you would be advised to book one of our First Class Tours where the coaches have onboard toilets.
Thanks to Trafalgar's committed travel partners and our range of fantastic destinations we can regularly give our guests great savings. So make sure you check back and keep updated on Trafalgar's latest travel offers and special promotions.
Take advantage of Trafalgar's great savings and discounts.
TRAVEL WITH FRIENDS - Save 5%
A party of five or more friends - Travel with 5 to 8 friends or family members on the same tour and everyone will receive a discount of 5% off the Land portion of the tour.
A party of 9 or more friends - Further significant savings are available for larger groups of friends and families traveling together. Ask your Travel Agent for full details.
IMPORTANT: Space is limited to one group per motorcoach, so book early! These discounts cannot be combined with any other roaming or Young Traveler discount. Names of all passengers travelling must be advised to Trafalgar at the time of booking in order to qualify. These discounts do not apply to extra night accommodation, are not combinable with our Frequent Traveler offer and are not available on Winter Breaks tours. Conditions apply
Group Leaders can earn a free trip!
By promoting the tour or cruise, you would typically earn a free trip.
Click Here if you would like more information on becoming a group leader
EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT - Save up to 10%
Many Trafalgar tours sell out months before the departure date, so book NOW to avoid disappointment. The earlier you pay, the more you save! If you book and pay in full you'll save up to 10% off the Land-only portion of your trip. Below is our Early Payment Saving options - pay between:
4-6 months SAVE 2.5%
7-9 months SAVE 5%
10-12 months SAVE 7.5%
1 year or more SAVE 10%
All tours must be booked and paid for in full for this discount to apply. These discounts are brochure and itinerary specific, please refer to our brochures for exact details. Conditions apply.
SAVE ON YOUR 2nd TOUR - Save 5%
Book two Trafalgar holidays, each 8 days or longer for a reduction of 5% off the Land portion of the tour with the shortest duration. Take three tours and save on two! Ask your travel professional for suggestions on your perfect tour combination.
IMPORTANT: Tours are combinable with second and subsequent additional tours. Tours must be booked at the same time. Discount is per person only and does NOT apply to extra night accommodation or any combination of a Tour plus a cruise or rail journey as shown in brochures. Please see our Trafalgar brochures for their saving or discount exclusions. Conditions apply
YOUNG TRAVELLER AGES - SAVE 10%
Share your holiday memories with your family and take advantage of a discount on the Land-only portion of your tour. Young Travellers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date, and MUST be accompanied by and adult (limit of one young traveller per room).
On all escorted tours, children under 5 years old are NOT accepted. The Young Traveller must be the specified age at the time of travel to be eligible for this discount. This discount cannot be combined with our TRAVEL WITH FRIENDS DISCOUNTS, and is limited to one young traveller discount per room. It also does not apply to our Free & Easy Series, Egypt, Cruises or London and gateway accommodation. Conditions apply
Traveling alone? Take advantage of our Room Mate Matching Service
Many of our vacations are ideally designed for single or solo travelers. Accommodation can be booked as a private single room or like many of our clients, you may wish to share a twin room by taking advantage of our 'Room Mate Matching Service'. You will share a room with someone from your tour (same gender), so you can avoid paying a single room supplement, in addition to making a new friend.
Are you ready to experience an adventure you'll never forget? Explore the most fascinating cities on earth. Call us and learn more about our spectacular escorted tour specials all over the world. Your adventure starts here. Let Atlas Cruises & Tours plan your escorted tour! Atlas is a full service agency and will help you pick out the perfect Escorted Tour.
Welcome to our tour reservation section. If you would like to make a reservation you can contact us by the following methods:
Our Toll-Free Phone # in the USA
For Tour packages call 1-800-942-3301
Our Local Number: 1-561-687-3301
There is no commitment and no charge for our services
Call 1-800-942-3301 for Availability, Pricing & Reservations
For Faster Service Call us toll free at
1-800-942-3301 for Tours, Cruises & Vacations
Booking Conditions and other important Information
This is a sample of Trafalgar's Booking Conditions.
Call 1-800-942-3301 to book your Trafalgar tour
What's Included in the Tour Price
Inter-city Travel: By private motorcoach, trains and ferries (see brochures for further details)
Touring: By air-conditioned / air-ventilated motorcoaches. Please note that on some Regional European First Class Tours and London sightseeing, motorcoaches without toilet facilities are used. In the Middle East and South America, air-conditioned / air-ventilated motorcoaches (or minibuses) without toilet facilities are used. If due to circumstances beyond our control coaches are used otherwise than as advertised, a refund of $10 per person will be made.
Trains: Tours LPRM & PARM use 6-person couchette compartments. Tours LPRS, LPRL, PARS & PARL use 2-berth sleeper compartments.
Air Transportation: Air transportation is only included in the Land price when indicated on specific itineraries.
Hotel Accommodation: Prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a twin-bedded room with private bath or shower. When booking triple rooms please note that the third bed may be a ¡®roll-away¡¯ bed. Availability of triple rooms is limited. Note that single rooms in European hotels are generally smaller than twin-bedded rooms and European hotel standards, facilities and services provided may vary from those in other parts of the world and are often local in style. Accommodations in China may not be available to the level you have come to expect in the USA, are not in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities act and may not have wheelchair accessibility. Many hotels in North America are now 100% smoke-free. This smoke-free policy includes all guest rooms, restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, public spaces, and employee work areas. Smoking in a non-smoking room will result in a fine of up to US$350 per room. Quad rooms are only available on Family Experiences tours. Substitute hotels may be used at certain times and will be of similar standard whenever possible.
There are a limited number of twin-shared rooms available with our Room Share Service. Passengers who are members of Hotel Frequent Traveler programs are not entitled to earn points with any of the hotels featured on a Trafalgar tour.
Special room requests such as handicapped, smoking/non-smoking, adjacent, connecting or lower-floor rooms must be requested at time of booking. These special room requests cannot be guaranteed and are based on availability at the time of check-in.
Cruises: Per person prices are based on two persons sharing a cabin with two berths, private shower and toilet. A limited number of single cabins are available at extra cost. On Nile cruises, triple rooms are only available if the third occupant is a child under the age of 12.
Tour Director: Escorted tours are conducted in English only by a professional multi-lingual Tour Director. Our European City Breaks include a Trafalgar Representative in London and Paris only.
Please note that on Trafalgar's tours to Australia & New Zealand if there are ten passengers or less traveling on an escorted departure, Trafalgar reserves the right to operate this departure on an individual basis with private transfers and individual arrangements.
Meals: In-flight meals and snacks are served according to airline policy. Continental or buffet breakfast on all European First Class tours except in Ireland and provincial Britain (not including London) and Scandinavia where full national style breakfasts are served. Dinners are included as detailed on itineraries. All meals are included on cruises. In the USA and Canada, Full American breakfasts are served when available. When not available, a Continental breakfast is served. Dinners and lunches are included as detailed on itineraries.
Sightseeing: Excursions and entrance fees to places of interest visited as detailed on each itinerary with an English-speaking guide where necessary.
Transfers: Between airports, hotels, railway stations and piers, where indicated as per times, locations and conditions specified in Trafalgar¡'s brochure.
Porterage & Luggage Allowance: Baggage handling for one suitcase per person on tour, at hotels, is included in the tour price. Due to limited coach capacity, this single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 30"x18"x10" (76x46x25cm) and weight not exceeding 50 lbs (23kg). A charge of up to US$5 per traveling day will be collected by the Tour Director if a second piece of baggage is carried, or if the suitcase exceeds the established weight and/or dimensions. However it cannot be guaranteed that more than one suitcase will be carried. Hand luggage should be one piece per person and should be limited in size (not exceeding 30x28x14cm or 12x11x6) so as to fit under your coach seat or in the small overhead shelf. These are the responsibility of each tour member and should be taken onto the motorcoach with you. Please note that luggage with telescopic handles and wheels will not fit in the overhead compartments and can therefore not be accepted as carry-on luggage for safety reasons.
Porterage at train stations is not included. Trafalgar will not accept liability for any loss or damage to baggage or any of the passenger's belongings. Passengers should report any lost items to the Tour Director who will assist in completing a lost property form that can be used for any insurance claim in this matter. However, Trafalgar cannot assist in locating any lost items once the passenger has returned home.
Airlines may impose stricter weight and size limits for luggage and may also charge fees for checked baggage, including the first checked bag. Please check with your airline(s) directly for baggage regulations and related fees. Trafalgar is not responsible for additional fees imposed by air carriers regarding baggage.
If taking the Galapagos Island Extension there is a luggage weight restriction of 44 lbs.
Tips and Taxes: All tips are included for services on tour provided by dining-room waiters, chambermaids and porters at hotels, airports and docks.
What's Not Included in the Tour Price
Airfares to and from your destination, except where specified, airport taxes and fees; passport and visa fees; airline fees for checked and/or excess baggage; London airport transfers except when booking an air and land package with Trafalgar; insurances of all kinds; tips to Tour Directors, motorcoach drivers, local city guides and cruise staff; gratuities on ferries, trains and cruise ships; porterage at train stations; laundry; phone calls; minibar; beverages; meals not detailed in the itinerary; optional excursions; and all items of a personal nature. The tour price also does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the tour at your own volition or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government of any country visited.
Airline Seating: Seat assignment and special meals can be requested at time of booking. Trafalgar cannot guarantee confirmation of preferences. Frequent Flyer miles can be accrued on most air carriers but upgrades using mileage is not permitted. Seating is solely under control of the airline and subject to change up until departure. Flight delays and schedule changes are the sole responsibility of the airline.
*Port charges, government fees and taxes on cruises are subject to change without notice. Rail/cruise+tour combinations do not include tips on either the train or cruise ship, these are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
Reservations and Payment
Tour Only: $US200 Deposit Required within 7 days. Final Payment due 45 days prior to departure.
Tour & Train: $US200 Deposit Required within 7 days. Final Payment due 50 days prior to departure.
Tour & Cruise: $US350 Deposit Required within 7 days. Final Payment due 80 days prior to departure.
River Cruises & China: $US200 Deposit Required within 7 days. Final Payment due 90 days prior to departure.
1. Trafalgar accepts payments in the form of checks, money orders, MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Your payment is not deemed made until Trafalgar receives it. For security purposes, we are required to collect the passenger's credit card billing address as well as the customer verification code. Your authorization to use your credit card number for deposit and/or final payment indicates your compliance with our booking terms and conditions, whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate draft. Verbal authorization of your credit card confirms your reservation.
2. Your tour reservation will be confirmed on receipt of a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit (as outlined above) per tour which must be within 7 days of booking (except on some departures where space is limited and your deposit may be required sooner. You will be advised at time of booking) or the reservation will automatically be canceled.
3. Full and final payment is due no later than 90 days (River Cruises & China), 80 days (Tour & Cruise), 50 days (Tour & Train) or 45 days (Tour Only) prior to departure.
4. In order to secure space booked, Trafalgar should be advised of your credit card number when making the reservation.
5. Some tours offer add-on flights from London to European gateways. This supplement must be paid in full within 7 days of booking and is non-refundable.
6. Trafalgar reserves the right to cancel the reservation and impose cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above specified periods. Trafalgar we will not be responsible for lost reservations.
7. Any special meal requirements will be made on a request basis only. Trafalgar cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if passengers' special meal requests are not fulfilled.
Travel documents will be sent to you approximately 21 days prior to departure* (providing full payment has been received on time). If you are leaving home earlier please ask your Travel Agent to request your travel documents in good time. A documentation fee of US$10 per booking/per address will be charged for delivery. However, if travel documents are required the next day or earlier than 21 days prior to departure*, an additional fee of US$35 will apply. Any documents delivered outside of the USA will incur a minimum fee of US$50. The actual cost will be advised at the time of booking.
Booking Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
A fee of US$30 per person (per change) will be charged in addition to any airline fees for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Any alterations will risk the loss of air space or increased airfares. Name changes or corrections will be treated as a cancellation of air and all normal air cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 90 days (River Cruises & China), 80 days (Tour & Cruise), 50 days (Tour & Train) or 45 days (Tour Only) prior to tour departure will be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees:
If you cancel more than 90 days prior to a River Cruise or China departure, 80 days prior to a Tour & Cruise departure, 50 days prior to a Tour & Train departure or 45 days prior to a Tour Only departure, a cancellation fee equal to your deposit paid will be charged (including the Travel Protection Plan¡¯s insurance premium if applicable, see Trafalgar¡¯s brochure) will not be refunded, nor can it be credited to any other booking.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing either directly to Trafalgar or through your Travel Agent.
The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation for River Cruise, Tour & Cruise, Tour and Train and Tour Only is given prior to tour departure.
Tour Only (Land Tours)
No. of days prior to tour departure* and Cancellation Free as a % of total price:
Over 45 days: $US200
45 - 22 days: 25%
21 - 8 days: 30%
7 - 1 days: 50%
Departure day or later/no show: 100%
Tour & Train
No. of days prior to tour departure* and Cancellation Free as a % of total price:
Over 50 days: $US200
50 - 35 days: 35%
34 - 20 days: 50%
19 - 8 days: 75%
7 days or less / no show: 100%
Tour & Cruise
No. of days prior to tour departure* and Cancellation Free as a % of total price:
Over 80 days: $US350
80 - 46 days: 35%
45 - 16 days: 50%
15 - 8 days: 75%
7 days or less / no show: 100%
River Cruise & China
No. of days prior to tour departure* and Cancellation Free as a % of total price:
90 days or more: $US200**
89 - 60 days: 35%**
59 - 30 days: 50%**
Less than 30 days: 100%**
Departure day or later / no show: 100%**
South America Tour
No. of days prior to tour departure* and Cancellation Free as a % of total price:
45 days or more: the full non-refundable deposit
45 - 31 days: 25%
30 days or less: 100%
Departure day or later / no show: 100%
*The departure date constitutes the date indicated on Trafalgar's confirmation.
**Fare is defined as the cost of any cruise / tour element purchased from Uniworld Inc.
Extra night hotel accommodation that is cancelled within 14 days of the booked date incurs a 100% cancellation fee. When accommodation is cancelled outside 14 days, the cancellation fees are:
Over 45 days: US$30 per person
45 - 22 days: 25%
21 - 15 days: 30%
Airline arrangements: The following cancellation charges apply for airline arrangements made by Trafalgar Tours:
Prior to Airline Ticketing service fee $50.00 per person.
After Airline Ticketing service fee $75.00 per person plus any airline imposed penalties which may be up to 100% of the air ticket value.
Airline special requests, availability and gateways: Seat assignment and special meal requests can be requested at time of booking. Trafalgar cannot guarantee confirmation of preferences. Frequent Flyer miles can be accrued on most air carriers but upgrades using mileage is not permitted. Note that not all airlines automatically provide pre-reserved seats, add frequent flyer numbers to records or apply frequent flyer bonus upgrades to flights booked and ticketed by Trafalgar unless they are informed by your Travel Agent.
Seats are limited and not available on every flight. If Trafalgar is unable to confirm your air reservation in its scheduled class of service, we may offer an alternative of either connecting flights, substitute gateways or a more expensive booking category. Any air surcharges will be at the passenger¡¯s expense. You will be advised of these conditions at the time of booking.
For alternative routing, specific air travel or other special requirements, we recommend your Travel Agent reserves your flights directly with the airline of your choice. Trafalgar reserves the right to choose the air carrier, routing and gateway airport and you should be advised that flight schedules in force at that time may require you make alternative connections or stops en route to your destination. Trafalgar does not hold block space on any airline and does not guarantee air availability for every single tour departure date. You should be advised that due to demand during peak travel times, there may not be availability in popular gateway cities. Passengers originating from different gateway cities and sharing a room or traveling with other passengers, may not be confirmed on the same airline or routing.
Refunds and Penalties:
Illness or Absenteeism: In the event of your withdrawal from a tour after commencement for reasons of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. We regret that no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed meals or sightseeing. Trafalgar makes no representation or guarantees concerning reimbursements of funds paid by you under any insurance claim.
Airfares: No refund will be made for cancelled air tickets on air inclusive bookings until tickets are returned to Trafalgar. Refunds for tour portion will only be processed after return of documents to Trafalgar. Please ensure that returned tour documents which contain airline tickets are sent by certified or registered mail. Lost ticket replacement can take up to 1 year and processing fees can be assessed.
If a promotional airfare is broken or extended for any reason, an additional cost may be incurred. Airfares are subject to change at any time. Changes to flight itineraries and name changes may result in penalties charged by Trafalgar and/or the airline concerned passed on to the passenger. Promotionally priced bookings may be subject to additional cancellation or change fees; please refer to specific promotion terms, conditions and restrictions.
General Information and Conditions
Tour Prices: Are based on costs, charges, tariffs, rates, prices, taxes, levies and exchange rates as at time brochures went to print. Should these change, the price of your vacation may increase. No surcharges in respect of cost or currency fluctuations will be made once payment for the deposit of your land tour is received. This does not apply to fuel surcharges and any taxes, charges or levies imposed by any government or their agencies. In exchange for these guarantees, no refund will be made if costs are reduced. Please note that if the total tour price increases by more than 10%, passengers will have the right to cancel their tour within 7 days of notification of the surcharge without penalty.
Airline fuel surcharges and air-related taxes, fees and restrictions: Airfares listed in Trafalgar¡'s brochures and on Trafalgar¡'s website(s) are indicative and do not represent actual air rates. Airfares will be provided upon booking, will be based on roundtrip purchase, and will include fuel surcharges imposed by the airlines but will not include the following additional, air-related taxes and fees:
1. September 11th Security Fee charged at $2.50 per enplanement in the U.S., up to $5.00 per one way trip or $10.00 for more than four enplanements.
2. Passenger Facility Charges up to $18.00 per passenger.
3. U.S. Flight Segment Tax: For each Domestic segment (take-off and landing) a charge of $3.30.
4. U.S. Customs Fee: $5.00 is charged to each passenger arriving from outside the U.S. customs territory, excluding Canada, Mexico and U.S. Caribbean.
5. Immigration Fee: $7.00 is charged for travel from any international point into the U.S.
6. Agricultural Inspection Fee: $5.00 per passenger is charged for travel from any international point except Canada into the U.S.
7. Other International and U.S. Arrival and Departure Charges of up to $200.
Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking.
Additional air-related taxes and fees will be passed on to each passenger by Trafalgar. Any additional fees charged by the airlines such as baggage handling, seat selections, and/or any other services are the sole responsibility of the passenger(s). Additional air-related restrictions apply.
Tour Participation: Children under 5 years of age are ineligible on coach tours. Children under 8 years of age are ineligible on River Cruises. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Passengers with disabilities are welcome on Trafalgar's tours provided they are accompanied by a companion capable of providing all necessary assistance, and do not require special assistance from Trafalgar personnel. Trafalgar reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach tour travel and who may require services and facilities that Trafalgar cannot guarantee will be available. You agree to not hold the Trafalgar group of companies responsible for any decision made by any of them or any service provider to refuse to carry you, provide any facilities or accommodation to you or to provide any service to you.
For the benefit of all tour members, Trafalgar reserves the right to accept or reject, or remove any tour member whose conduct is considered to be incompatible with the interests of other tour members. Trafalgar is not responsible for any costs incurred if we have to terminate a tour member's tour due to unacceptable behavior.
Pets are not permitted on Trafalgar trips.
Young Traveler 5 - 17 discount: A child or teen under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The young traveler must be the specified age at the time of travel to be eligible for a 10% discount and is limited to one young traveler discount per room. This discount cannot be combined with our Travel with Friends discount.
Itinerary Variations: Trafalgar constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages. Trade fairs or other events occasionally cause changes from scheduled hotels. In these and in other cases substitute hotels may be used and will be of a similar standard and location whenever possible. On tours that include cruises the ship may be changed due to operational reasons. Ports of call on Mediterranean cruises may be curtailed if weather conditions do not permit docking. On tours that include cruises the ship may be changed due to operational reasons.
Extended Stays: If you have arranged with us extra night accommodation at a destination before or after your tour, please understand your stay will be at your sole expense as is the transfer from or to the airport. Regrettably, Trafalgar cannot provide free transfers to either the hotel or airport for passengers booking extra night accommodation before or after their tour. Please also be aware that if your extra night hotel is not the hotel where your tour begins, you will be responsible for your own transfer arrangements at your own expense. Additional transfers can be purchased from Trafalgar (see brochures for further details or your travel agent).
Extensions/Land tours on River Cruises: Trafalgar reserves the right to reschedule and/or cancel land extensions or land tours if the minimum number of participants (20 people) is not reached or for safety reasons. If you cancel a pre or post extension ninety (90) days or less before departure, penalties as shown on the cancellation scale will apply to the price of the extension.
For your comfort: Trafalgar operate a daily seat rotation system and particular seats on coaches cannot be booked. Also there is a strict non-smoking policy on board coaches; however, regular comfort stops are made on traveling days. Rocky Mountaineer and VIA Rail trains operate a non-smoking policy that extends to all cars, vestibules, washrooms, lounges and private spaces.
Tour Cancellation: Trafalgar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Trafalgar's only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. Trafalgar will try to re-book the same or similar tour and, where flights have been confirmed by Trafalgar, will attempt to confirm air seats for new dates selected, subject to availability. Please note that Trafalgar is not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from the Air + Land inclusive package.
Trafalgar is not responsible for any other travel arrangement affected due to our cancellations.
Single Travelers: for single travelers purchasing the Twin Share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
Travel Insurance: Trafalgar recommends that all passengers purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Certain countries have a requirement for foreign visitors to have valid medical insurance on entry. Trafalgar cannot be held responsible if a passenger is denied entry for being unable to provide details to the authorities of such insurance. Trafalgar does not employ staff doctors or nurses. Should you need medical attention, it will be at local facilities, at your expense. Trafalgar is not responsible for any costs incurred as a result of medical services, or for the quality of medical care or medical services you receive.
Complaints procedure: Should you have a complaint in respect of your vacation, you should inform your Tour Director/Representative immediately. If the matter cannot be resolved after the Tour Director¡¯s/Representative¡¯s best endeavors to do so during the holiday, your complaint can be made in writing to your local Trafalgar office.
Trafalgar Tours (Bermuda) Limited, Trafalgar Operations Limited, Trafalgar Tours West Inc, Destination America Inc, Brendan Worldwide Vacations, Uniworld Inc and AAT Kings Ltd. referred to as the Operators, are the agents for Trafalgar Tours International Ltd., who have empowered the Operators on its behalf to undertake the following duties:
1. The Operators shall be responsible to the passenger for supplying the services and accommodations described in Trafalgar's brochure and on Trafalgar's website, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of the Operators. In such circumstances, the Operators will do their best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
2. This website represents the entire agreement between the passenger and the above mentioned Operators.
3. In the absence of their own negligence, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations shall be responsible for any cancellations or for acts of any other service providers concerned, diversions or substitution of equipment or any act, variations, postponements, omission or default whatsoever by air carriers, land carriers, hoteliers or hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof, such as changes in services, accommodations or facilities necessitated by same. Nor shall they be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or property, or for injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence or delay from the act, error, omission default or negligence of any person not its direct employee or under its exclusive control, including any act, error, omission, default, or negligence of any country, government or governmental authority, officer or employee. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances at the risk of the tour participant. Baggage insurance is recommended. Upon return to the United States, if lost articles are found and returned to the owner, a minimum service fee of US$50 will be charged. The carriers, accommodation and other suppliers providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, servants or joint venturers of the operators or their affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for services issued by the operators are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the carriers and suppliers and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied. Carriage by sea is subject to the Carrier's Conditions of Carriage which are expressly incorporated into this contract, copies of which are available upon request. The Operators are not responsible for any criminal conduct by third parties.
4. Where the passenger occupies a motorcoach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations or service providers concerned will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any loss or damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such accident or incident.
5. Transportation companies, airlines etc. are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board planes, transportation or conveyances. We rely on international convention which may apply to the services provided by us, our suppliers or agents with respect to any claim of any nature brought by you against us as a result of the provision of those services. International conventions which apply may include: Warsaw Convention 1929, (as amended by Hague Protocol and Montreal Protocol) in relation to air travel, or Montreal Convention; the Berne Convention for rail travel; Athens Convention 1974 for carriage by sea; the Geneva Convention for carriage by road and the Paris Convention 1962 for Hotels. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of these conventions on limiting our liability in relation to any claim for death, injury, loss, damage and delay to passengers and luggage. Enrollment in and payment for a tour shall constitute agreement and acceptance by the passenger of the terms and conditions set forth in this brochure which cannot be varied except in writing by an officer of the Company.
6. The payment of a deposit and or/the issuance of tickets or vouchers shall be deemed your consent to the terms and conditions as presented herein. It is specifically agreed that this agreement is entered into in Orange County, California, and in the event any legal or equitable action is initiated concerning the interpretation, enforcement, or breach of any term, obligation, or duty as contained or related to these Terms and Conditions, the exclusive venue for such action shall be solely in the Superior Court of California, either Orange or Los Angeles County. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with California law without regard to conflicts of law principles. All claims must be submitted in writing and received by Trafalgar no later than 60 days after completion of trip.
7. In the case of computer or human billing error we reserve the right to re-invoice passengers with correct billing.
8. Trafalgar is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or typographical errors, in brochures, on Internet sites correspondence or invoices or in any other media where such information may be presented. We reserve the right to make corrections as required. The terms and conditions listed remain in effect until replaced. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions.
9. The invalidity of any of the provisions hereof shall not affect the validity of any of the other provisions, and the agreement shall be construed as though such invalid provision had never been contained herein.
10. All bookings made with any provider of any transport, facilities, meals, other goods or of any services are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by them in relation to matters not covered particularly and expressly by our agreement with any of the above-mentioned Operators in the Trafalgar group of companies.
Passenger Ticket Contract
Please note the Passenger Ticket Contract includes a clause specifying the courts of Basel, Switzerland as the exclusive forum for resolving disputes. The Passenger Ticket Contract is governed by the law of Switzerland and is subject to limitations of liability and time limits for making claims under the Athens Convention Relating to the Carriage of Passengers and Their Luggage by Sea, 1974 ("Athens Convention") and the International Convention on Limitation of Liability for Maritime Claims, 1976 ("1976 Conventions").
It is your responsibility to comply with the terms, conditions or requirements of any service provider, or any country or governmental authorities, or to bear any costs or losses incurred as a consequence of you not complying with them.
Cruise Line Immigration Form: These mandatory forms are available online with your cruise company and must be completed online no less than 30 days prior to your departure.
The person initializing or modifying the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions.
Financial Protection US$20 Million Your Peace of Mind Guarantee
The traveling public has always been concerned about the protection of their Advanced Bookings. As part of Trafalgar's commitment to providing our customers with peace of mind in all dealings with Trafalgar, we have provided First Horizons Merchant Services our credit card processor with a Letter of Credit in excess of $20 Million to underwrite all credit card transactions that are placed directly with Trafalgar. Advanced Bookings paid with either Visa or Master Card are covered under this commitment. This is another in the many commitments were have made to ensure all our Trafalgar customer's traveling experience is more secure.
United States Tour Operators Association $1 Million Travelers Assistance Program
This business is a participant in United States Tour Operator’s Association’s (USTOA) Consumer Protection Deposit Plan. You may make a claim to this Plan if you are owed a refund. The Plan covers losses for transportation or travel services that were not delivered or not refunded when required. A passenger may make a claim against the plan within 12 months from when the passenger learns of the loss.USTOA’s total liability for all possible consumer claims from this seller of travel’s customers is limited to $1,000,000. To obtain information on how to make a claim against the plan, the passenger should contact USTOA at 275 Madison Ave., Suite 2014, New York, NY 10016, or by email to information@USTOA.com or by visiting their web site at www.USTOA.com. The maximum amount of any claim you, the passenger, can make against the plan is the total amount you have paid to date for this trip.
Passengers who purchase from within California:
This transaction is covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) if the passenger is located in California at the time of payment. Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services which the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. The maximum amount which may be paid by the TCRF to any one passenger is the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the seller of travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, P.O. Box 6001, Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by faxing a request to: (213) 897-8846
Passengers purchasing from outside of California:
This transaction is not covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund
At Atlas Cruises and Tours, your right to privacy is a primary concern. That's why we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. We adhere to strict guidelines for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our site.
There are several areas on our site where we request information from you. When making reservations, we ask you for your name, email address, and other relevant personal information that is needed to make reservations.
In the case of newsletters notifying you of travel specials and information, you may "unsubscribe" to these at any time.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
This site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which escortedglobustours.com has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from our Privacy Statement. Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you're online.
The information you provide to our website will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with atlastravelweb.com. Information regarding you or your travel purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.
Terms & Conditions for the use of this site
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. SITE OWNERSHIP. This site is the copyrighted property of Atlas Cruises & Tours, and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors, and other leisure travel information providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Atlastravelweb.com and/or its third party providers and distributors. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Atlastravelweb.com or such other party that may own the Trademarks. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Atlas Cruises and Tours.
2. Copyright, License. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright laws. The owners of the copyrights are atlastravelweb.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE. You may print portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. We do take copyright laws very seriously. We will go after copyright violators.
3. Information is Not Warranted or Guaranteed in Any Way. Atlas Cruises & Tours is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Atlas Cruises & Tours does not warrant or guarantee 1) the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose; 2) that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; 3) that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or 4) that the functions or services performed by Atlas Cruises & Tours will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Atlas Cruises & Tours assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infest your computer equipment or other property.
4. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Atlas Cruises & Tours, except that you may print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials.
You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You warrant to Atlas Cruises & Tours that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Web site is true and accurate.
Atlas Cruises & Tours is acting as an agent for Travel Suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by our travel agency. Atlas Cruises & Tours, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. We do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, and any other faults.
Atlas Cruises and Tours shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
You, the Traveler, assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the travel agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. Click here for a list of popular travel tips and advisories.
5. LIABILITY & WARRANTY. Atlas Cruises & Tours wants you to know that all information and prices of the packages, tours and cruises on this website are subject to availability and are subject to change without any notice. Please use our website for purposes of planning your vacation. All the material that you find on this or any website must be confirmed with a travel consultant prior to making any final travel plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. Many travel suppliers will charge you a penalty fee for canceling or changing certain reservations.
6. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Web site. You the traveler, are in charge of retention of tickets, reservations, tour documents, cruise documents, travel agency invoice or bookings after issuance of these documents.
Atlas Cruises & Tours neither controls nor operates, nor is it responsible for the actions of independent contractors such as airlines, cruise lines, tour operators or ground transporters. Atlas Cruises & Tours denies any responsibility or liability for late arrival of your cruise, or flight, or for any illness, injury, damage, loss of cruise time or other irregularities resulting therefrom. Atlas Cruises & Tours' responsibility does not extend beyond its responsibility in facilitating your payment to the particular vendors. Please check with your respective government agencies, embassies or consulates that your passport is valid and that all necessary visas, certificates and other documentation are in order. Any and all consequences and/or expenses for improper, inadequate or invalid documentation are the responsibility of the passenger.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by atlastravelweb.com. We have provided links to certain other World Wide Web sites solely for the convenience of web users; Atlas Cruises & Tours is not responsible for the content of other sites. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor and/or Web site provider.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Atlas Cruises & Tours participates in the Better Business Bureau. We pledge to you, our customer that our firm will cooperate with BBB conciliation or mediation should claim arise out of the purchase of a service from Atlas Cruises and Tours. Within specific limits as to the scope and type of claim, we will agree to mutually binding arbitration.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting travel programs, services, and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Any offer for any travel programs, services, or products, made in the Materials is void where prohibited. This site is controlled and operated by Atlas Cruises and Tours from its office within the State of Florida, United States of America. Atlas Cruises & Tours makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Atlas Cruises & Tours bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
11. MODIFICATION. Atlas Cruises & Tours may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. OTHER. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.