For most tour companies, a group is considered 8 or more passengers traveling together. The group will receive a booking discount and depending on the size of the group, free travel benefits may apply. Please call our Group Department at 1-866-475-7023.
You must now decide some key points.
How long do you want your tour to last? Examples: 7, 10, 14 days or longer.
What dates are possible that everyone in the group is able to travel? (It is wise to have more than one date available.)
The itinerary — what areas do you want to tour? Examples: Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, Hawaii, or Eastern U.S. and Canada
What type of tour are you interested in?
Fully escorted, leisure style, independent?
What type of accommodations are you interested in?
Budget (the least expensive), first class, deluxe or luxury (the most expensive)?
How many in the group will be bringing children?
Does anyone in the group need a handicapped cabin or have any special needs.
Does anyone require air travel and if so from where?
Do you have anyone who is not an U. S. citizen?
Will anyone be traveling as a single?
Now that you have discussed the basics with your group, it is time to call your our Tour Specialist to begin getting prices and discuss the particulars that your group will require.
Your tour specialist will be asking the questions that we have listed above. He or she will work with you on prices and the planning materials that will make your job easier. If you feel it necessary, your tour specialist will be able to supply you with informational flyers and brochures to pass out at your next meeting. At this meeting it will be time to pass out the registration forms for those that are interested. This form will have space for the names of the passengers, their address, phone number, choice of cabin type, place for special needs, and whether or not they want travel insurance.
Your tour is a vacation investment and we highly suggest the protection of travel insurance.
The form will also give payment dates. We will keep track of payment dates and automatically charge credit cards at the pre-authorized amounts and times. So you will be free to dream about your upcoming tour vacation. After the forms are filled out your tour specialist will then begin booking your group. A couple of weeks before you tour; your documents will be shipped out. Documents are normally sent to the group leader for distribution. If they will need to be sent out to various addresses, there may be a minimal charge for shipment.
We hope that these suggestions have been helpful to you. When your group is ready to tour, please call our group department.
GROUP SAVINGS ON AN INSIGHT TOUR?
TRAVEL WITH FRIENDS - Save 5%
A party of five or more friends - Travel with 5 to 8 friends or family members on the same tour and everyone will receive a discount of 5% off the Land portion of the tour.
This Discount cannot be combined with Young Traveller or Triple Rooms Discounts. To qualify, names of all passengers travelling must be advised to the tour company at the time of booking. Does not apply to tours with Nile Cruises or tours A943,B943,C943,I939. Does not apply to additional accommodation, airfares or flight supplements. Other exceptions apply, please call.
SAVE $$$ FOR 9 OR MORE
A party of 9 or more friends - If you have a group or 9 or more people traveling together on the same scheduled tour, then you automatically qualify for big savings! Your booking will be handled by our dedicated group department and your savings will be determined by the number of people traveling. Further significant savings are available for larger groups of friends and families traveling together. Please call our Group Department at 1-866-475-7023.
IMPORTANT: Space is limited to one group per motorcoach, so book early!
We want to ensure that your Insight Vacation is not only exceptional, but also worry-free. That's why we make the Insight Vacations Travel Protection Plan available to our clients. It is the easy and affordable way to protect your vacation investment should you need to cancel your trip and to protect yourself against unexpected occurrences and expenses while traveling. It allows you peace of mind while you travel with us. A summary of the coverage that the plan includes, such as cancellation, medical, evacuation, delay and baggage benefits, are outlined below.
As an added feature, the Insight Vacations Travel Protection plan includes our exclusive Pre-Departure Cancellation Waiver Feature. If you must Cancel your Insight Vacation FOR ANY REASON that is not covered by the insurance portion of the plan, Insight Vacations will refund the cancellation penalty in Insight Vacations Travel Certificates, with the balance of the refund provided either in cash or to your credit card. To qualify for this added feature, you must enroll in the Insight Vacations Travel Protection Plan within 2 days of your trip deposit or initial trip payment. You must also cancel your arrangements more than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
For even more protection, we also offer our Preferred Benefits Protection Plan, available for purchase in combination with the Travel Protection Plan. The Preferred Benefit Plan provides twice the medical and emergency evacuation coverage of our Travel Protection Plan and also provides coverage for cancellations in the event that you must cancel your planned trip due to a terrorist act in your departure city or a city included on your itinerary within 30 days of your departure date.
For a complete description of plan benefits and limitations, click through to our online Description of Coverage. For a list of frequently asked questions regarding the plan, visit our Travel Protection Plan FAQ's or call BerkelyCare, the plan administrator at 1-(866) 808-7161.
Travel Protection Benefit Limit Up To:
Preferred Benefits Limit Up To:
Total Trip Cost
Total Trip Cost
Total Trip Cost
Total Trip Cost
Any Reason Cancellation:
Total Trip Cost (Insight Vacations Travel Certificates)
Emergency Evacuation / Repatriation of Remains:
Accident Medical Expense:
Sickness Medical Expense:
Travel Accident Air Common Carrier Only:
Any Other Circumstance:
Baggage and Personal Effects:
24-Hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance
- Emergency Traveler's Assistance
- Emergency Legal Assistance
- Lost Travel Documents Assistance
- Medical Consultation & Monitoring
- Emergency Medical & Dental Assistance
- Emergency Medical Payment Assistance
Please Note: This is a just a brief summary of coverage and services. Certain limitations and exclusions do exist, including a pre-existing condition exclusion and exclusion for some conditions such as mental/nervous disorders and normal pregnancies. To waive out of the pre-existing condition exclusion and be eligible for the "any reason" cancellation waiver feature, you must purchase the plan within 2 days of your initial trip payment and be medically capable of travel on the day you purchase the plan. To review the full policy terms and conditions, click Description of Coverage.
The travel insurance benefits described are underwritten by Virginia Surety, policy number HTP03179-U and, for Preferred Benefits Plan HTP03179-P. The program provides limited health insurance benefits and does not provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the NY State Insurance Department. This coverage is provided in excess of all other valid and collectible insurance or indemnity and shall apply only after such other benefits have been paid.
web version 11/05
Why should I choose a premium Insight Vacation?
Insight is completely unique. Simply, we are the only tour operator to give you more legroom on every tour at no extra cost: you'll consistently stay in quality hotels in desirable locations; you'll enjoy more included sightseeing; and because you'll travel in smaller groups, you'll receive better personal service from your experienced Tour Director and Tour Driver.
How do I make my reservations?
Please call us at 1-800-942-3301 to speak to our of our Tour Specialists.
When will I receive my documents?
Documents will normally be mailed 21 days prior to departure provided full payment has been received.
Who else travels with Insight Vacations?
Insight Vacations plays host to over 100,000 guests every year and has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore and the UK . The company has also appointed specialist agents in Argentina, Brazil, Mauritius, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan and China. It is therefore quite typical to find many different nationalities on any one tour and discover people from halfway across the world who you only met yesterday will fast become friends.
How many people will be on tour with me?
With only 40 guests on our premium tours instead of the standard 53, Insight clients enjoy a more personalised service. In a smaller group, you'll be closer to your local guide for a more in-depth experience, you'll spend less time waiting to get into sights and it will be faster checking into hotels with your luggage arriving quicker to your room. Insight groups are smaller, more intimate and more friendly.
Will the coach be modern and comfortable?
Yet another exclusive feature of an Insight premium tour is the incredible space and comfort you'll enjoy when travelling. Our luxury coaches have been specially reconfigured with fewer seats, you'll relax in style whilst enjoying up to twice as much legroom then on a standard touring coach - on EVERY departure with NO EXTRA SURCHARGE to pay.
Where will my hotel be located and what will it be like?
Insight hotels are consistently first class standard and higher or in a style appropriate to the destination. They have been selected because they are good private or small collection hotels or from well-known chains such as Marriott, Renaissance and Hilton. Insight also chooses hotels based on their location. We know you'll prefer to stay centrally, convenient to the main historic, shopping or entertainment districts; or scenically in areas of natural beauty.
What are Insight Tour Directors like?
Time & time again, our guests tell us that it was their Tour Director who really made their trip. Our Tour Directors are amongst the finest in the business and will help steer you through the labyrinth of Europe 's cultures, languages and diversities and bring its magic to life before your eyes. You can meet some of our Tour Directors in our new 'Tour Director Gallery'
I want to see all the main sights, but will I have time to explore on my own?
At Insight, planning the perfect tour is our speciality. Not only to we include the 'must see' sights, we carefully balance our itineraries to give you plenty of free time to relax and immerse yourself in the location.
What does the tour cost include?
The prices listed in our brochure and website cover all hotel accommodations, all applicable sightseeing and admissions as per the itinerary, motorcoach, cruise or rail transportation, services of a professional Insight Tour Director, all meals as shown in the itinerary and luggage handling. All tips have been included for services on tour by dining-room staff, chambermaids and porters at hotels, airports, docks and train stations.
What is an Optional Activity?
These are activities that we do not automatically include but are offered at the start of your tour designed to enhance your travel experience. Your Tour Director will have a list of available options and the appropriate costs. They are carefully programmed to coincide with the best highlights available at the time of your visit. It could be a seafood lunch in Venice, a concert in Vienna or a Grand Canyon Helicopter ride. A detailed list and costs can be found in your tour documentation or on our website.
Do you have a share program for singles?
If you wish to share with another tour member you can advise Insight Vacations at the time of booking. Insight believes that traveling solo doesn't have to cost you more. We will try to match you with someone of the same sex in order to avoid having to pay the single supplement. If we are not able to provide a suitable roommate, we will provide a single room at no extra cost.
Do you have a non-smoking policy?
There is a no smoking policy motorcoach touring policy. However, we do make plenty of convenience stops giving you the opportunity to smoke, use local restroom facilities, take a scenic snapshot or just relax and enjoy of cup of coffee.
What can I expect on an Insight SuperSaver tour?
Insight's range of unbeatable SuperSaver tours offer the ideal solution for clients wanting more than a 'budget tour' but more affordable than a 'premium tour'. SuperSaver is a combination of great destinations, superb sightseeing, excellent dining, first class hotels and great value.
5 OR MORE - SAVE 5%: If a group of 5 or more people travel together, a discount of 5% applies per person to the land content of your tour.
Please Note: All bookings must be made with the same Travel Agent. Space is limited to one group of 5 per coach, so book early. Names of all passengers must be advised at the time of booking.
SAVE $$$ For 9 OR MORE: If you have a group of 9 or more people travelling together on the same scheduled tour, then you automatically qualify for big savings! Your savings will be determined by the number of people travelling so ask for details.
You many also reserve a tour departure exclusively for your group. Some restrictions apply. Please ask for details 1-800-942-3301.
These discounts cannot be combined with Frequent Traveller, Family Savings or Triple Room Discounts. To qualify, names of all passengers travelling must be advised to the tour company at time of booking.
YOUNG TRAVELLERS SAVE 10% AGED 5-17 YEARS
This discount applies to the Land Only Children aged 5-12 years (at start of tour) sharing a room with 2 adults receive a valuable discount off the tour price. (Adults pay appropriate twin room rate. land only)
Teenagers aged 13-17 years (at start of tour) traveling with a minimum of 1 adult receive 5% off the tour price. (Adults pay appropriate room rate, land only)
For appropriate child and teenager prices, see each tour page. The above does not apply to the Triple Discount or Group Discount.
Please Call 1-800-942-3301 to speak to one of our Tour Specialists.
THE INSIGHT TOUR DIFFERENCE
Congratulations! You have chosen to travel with one of the finest touring companies to Europe, Eastern Mediterranean and North America. When you travel with Insight Vacations, you will enjoy these differences:
INSIGHT'S VALUE AND PEACE OF MIND PROMISE
At Insight Vacations, they offer top value for your dollar, and a savings of 30% over travelling on your own.
As one of today's the most dependable and reliable tour operators, Insight enjoys the highest customer satisfaction rate in the travel industry. They offer excellent savings on airfare, and offer complimentary arrival and departure transfers to and from your hotel.*
Insight's selection of itineraries is among the finest in the travel industry.
Are based on costs, charges, tariffs, rates, prices, taxes, levies and exchange rates as the current year. Should these costs change, a surcharge may be made on the price of your vacation. If the total tour price increases by more than 10%, passengers will have the right to cancel within seven days of notification of the surcharge without penalty. No surcharges in respect of cost or currency fluctuations will be made once payment for the deposit of your land tour is received. This guarantee excludes fuel surcharges and does not apply to any taxes, charges, or levies imposed by any government or its agencies. In exchange for these guarantees no refund will be made if costs are reduced. All prices are in US$ unless otherwise specified.
1.Children under 5 years of age are ineligible.
2. Passengers with disabilities are welcome on Insight's tours providing they are accompanied by a companion capable of providing all assistance required, and do not require special assistance from Insight personnel. Insight reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone it feels cannot cope with the requirements of coach travel and who may require services and facilities that Insight cannot guarantee will be available. You agree to not hold the Insight group of companies responsible for any decision made by any of them or any service provider to refuse to carry you, provide any facilities or accommodation to you or to provide any services to you. Please note that wheelchair access on Nile cruise boats is limited.
3. Insight reserves the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour, or adversely affect the smooth operation of the tour, or adversely affect the enjoyment of safety of other passengers, and Insight shall be under no liability to any such person for refund, compensation, repatriation or any other matters arising.
Insight constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, sometimes in reverse, in which case hotels will probably vary from those listed in the brochure.
Insight reserves the right to cancel any booking not later than thirty (30) days before the departure, but Insight will, wherever possible, offer an alternative tour of similar standard. However, between may 1 and September 30, Insight will give 50 days notice before departure. If there is a difference in cost, this will be for your account. If an alternative tour is not accepted by the tour participant within seven (7) days, Insight will refund all monies and Insight will be under no further obligation or liability. Please note that Insight Vacations is not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from the "Air and Land" inclusive package.
What's Included in the Tour
By private motorcoach, trains, and ferries (see itineraries).
By air-conditioned luxury motorcoaches with on-board washroom and reclining seats for maximum comfort.
- Insights premium touring coached are configured with 40 or 41 seats and extra leg room for just 40 guests. Transfer coaches, sightseeing vehicles or relief coaches may occasionally feature 49 or 53 seats.
- In the Eastern Mediterranean some smaller motorcoaches without toilet facilities may be used.
- If, due to circumstances beyond Insight's control, coaches are used on tours otherwise than as advertised on the itinerary page, a refund or $10 per person will be made by Insight.
Air transportation within Europe is only included in the land price only when indicated price chart.
Hotel Accommodation Prices are person are based on two persons sharing a twin-bedded room with private bath or shower.
- When booking triple rooms please note that the third bed may be a roll away. Availability of triple rooms is limited.
- Please note that single rooms in Europe will generally be smaller that twin-bedded rooms.
- Passengers who are members of Hotel Frequent Traveler programs are not entitled to earn points with any of the hotels featured on an Insight tour.
Per person prices are based on two persons sharing a cabin with two berths, private shower, and toilet. A limited number of single cabins are available on request at extra cost. A limited number of single cabins are available on request at extra cost. Single traveller savings do not apply to tours featuring cruises.
Escorted tours are conducted in English only by a professional multi-lingual Tour Director.
In Egypt and Greece, only tours of 10 people or more will be escorted by an Insight Tour Director. Hosted service is provided in London, Paris, and Rome on independent vacations.
Breakfasts, lunches, dinner and highlight dinners are included as detailed in itineraries.
- In-flight meals and snacks are served according to airline policy.
- Continental or buffet breakfast on all tours except in Ireland, provincial Britain and Scandinavia, where full national style breakfasts are served.
- Dinners are included as detailed in itineraries.
- All meals are included on cruises.
Excursions and entrance fees to places of interest visited as detailed on each itinerary with an English-speaking guide where necessary.
- Headphones will be provided as advertised on the itinerary pages. No refunds will be made if they cannot be provided for operational reasons.
Premium Highlights as detailed: The values shown on each tour page are based on approx prices charged by some other operators for similar optional excursions. They are integral to Insight's tours, therefore no refund will be given (or value attached) if not used or operated for any reason.
Between airports, hotels, and piers in Europe and the Mediterranean where indicated on the tour itinerary. When booking your travel agent must notify Insight of your flight arrangements/ticket numbers and write the tour reference on your Airline tickets. Make sure your flight coincide with the transfer arrangements. Coach transfers only operate at the scheduled times & days specified for each tour departure.
Baggage Allowance & Porterage
Baggage handling is included for one suitcase per person on tour and for arrivals/departures from each tour hotel is included in the tour price.
- Due to limited coach capacity this single bag should not exceed 30kg (66 pounds) and dimensions not exceeding 77.5cm (30.5in)"x 56cm (22in) "x 32cm (12.5in)" (width + length + height). Charges will be levied in the event these limits are exceeded and Insight's promise to transport you as indicated may be invalidated.
Tips and Taxes
All tips are included for services on tour provided by dining-room waiters, chambermaids, and porters at hotels, airports, docks, and stations and to the crew on Nile cruises.
What's NOT Included in the Tour
Transatlantic airfares (on 'Land Only' tours), Airport taxes, passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not detailed in the itinerary, tips to Tour Directors, motorcoach drivers and local city guides, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, and optional excursions.
- Air & Land Prices: Airport and departure taxes, security, agricultural and customs fees are not included.
- Note that in Egypt, service charges (up to 33%) will be levied on all additional services, meals, beverages, etc. not included in the tour price. This service charge will be applied on your hotel bill at time of checkout.
Payment, Cancellations, Refunds & Changes
Deposit and Final Payment
A non-refundable deposit of $200 per person and per tour is required for us to hold seats for you. In order to secure space booked, you must give your credit card number when phoning for your reservation. The deposit forms part of your final payment and if not received within 7 days of booking, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
The final payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
Payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made less than 45 days before departure*.
Insight reserves the right to cancel the reservation and apply cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above specified periods.
If full payment is not received 45 days prior to departure the Airline(s) have the right to cancel your air reservation. Regrettably, if payment is not received by Insight Vacations we will not be responsible for lost reservations.
Tours with intra-European air flights included in the price must be paid in full 70 days before the tour begins.
All such monies received by us will be deposited as required by law. Insight will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies. It is a condition of Insight's confirmation of your booking and acceptance acceptance of your deposit in respect of your tour, that all monies paid by you to us through your agent, whether by way of deposit or otherwise in respect of your tour, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit or in respect of the services to be provided or fees payable under the tour program, and the payment of a deposit or otherwise for your tour shall be deemed to be a direction to disburse such monies as aforesaid.
Travel documents and instructions for joining your tour will be sent to you 21 days prior to departure (provided full payment has been received).
A documentation delivery charge of $5 per person will be charged for delivery. However, if travel documents are required the next day or earlier than 21 days prior to departure, a fee of $35 per booking will be applicable. Any documents delivered outside of the USA will incur a minimum fee of $50. The actual cost will be advised at time of booking.
Any special meal requirements will be made on a REQUEST basis only. Insight can not GUARANTEE special meal requests not will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients' special meal requests are not fulfilled.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Booking Changes
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing directly to Insight Vacations or your agent.
If cancellation is received by Insight Vacations more than 45 days prior to departure, the non-refundable deposit will be retained.
If after your booking has been confirmed, you wish to change to an alternative departure date or your wish to change to a different Insight Vacation, you may do so subject to availability and providing the new vacation is also in the brochure. A fee of $30 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 45 days of tour departure will be treated as a cancellation and normal cancellation fees will apply.
A fee of $30 will be charged for any revision or alteration made after confirmation unless the change is to a more expensive tour.
The following scale of charges will apply when cancellation is notified.
Over 45 days: non-refundable deposit is retained
45-22 days: 25 percent of total price is retained
21-8 days: 30 percent of total price is retained
7-1 days: 50 percent of total price is retained
Day of departure: 100 percent of total price is retained
"Air and Land" Packages are based on non-refundable airfares. If flight changes are requested after the deposit have been received a US$30 amendment fee will be applicable. If flights are cancelled after tickets are issued, change fees or airline penalties will be applicable. If flights are cancelled after tickets are issued, change fees or airline penalties will apply. Bookings made with promotional pricing may be subject to additional cancellation or change fees. Please refer to the promotion's specific terms and conditions.
Hotel accommodation, which is cancelled within 14 days of your stay, incurs a 100% cancellation charge.
Illness or Absenteeism
In case you have to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for reasons such as illness, be sure to obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. We regret that we are not able to make refunds for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed meals or sightseeing. If a promotional airfare is broken or extended for any reason, an additional fare may be payable.
Insight Vacations Inc. referred to as the Operators, undertake the following duties:
The Operators shall be responsible to the passenger for supplying the services and accommodations described in this brochure, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind of nature beyond the control of the Operators. In such circumstances, the Operators will do their best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
In the absence of their own negligence, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitution of equipment or any act or omission whatsoever by air carriers, hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof, such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Nor shall they be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or property, or for injury, illness, or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence, or delay from the act, error, or negligence of any person not its direct employee or under its exclusive control. The Operators are not responsible for any criminal conduct by third parties.
Where the passenger occupies a motorcoach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such accident or incident.
Transportation companies, airlines, etc. are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time passengers are not on board planes, transportation, or conveyances. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or transportation companies when used shall constitute the sole contract between the airline, transportation company and passenger or purchaser of this tour and the Operators assume no responsibility in this connection. Enrolment in and payment for a tour shall constitute agreement and acceptance by the passenger of the terms and conditions set forth in this brochure, which cannot be varied except in writing by an officer of the Company.
All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to the Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and legal action arising under the Contract shall be litigated only in the appropriate Court having jurisdiction in that State, which Court both parties acknowledge to have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any legal action brought hereunder.
Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; however Insight cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
All tours are operated by Insight Vacations Inc. 801 E. Katella Ave (3rd floor), Anahiem, CA 92805
Things to Know Before You Go
Your tour documents, travel literature, wallet, travel bag, and comprehensive pre-departure documentation will be sent to you prior to departure. Please read this information carefully as it contains essential information and helpful advice to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible.
Passports and Visas
All passengers require a MACHINE -READABLE Passport and it is the responsibility of each passenger to have appropriate entry vises and a Passport valid for the entire duration of their trip. Multiple-entry visas are needed for some countries. Please contact applicable government authorities to get necessary travel information.
A number of cities in Europe are developing as havens for pedestrians (for example Rome, Florence, Venice, Salzburg, and Cambridge) and many Insight Vacations feature special walking tours in these locations. Comfortable walking shoes are therefore recommended for all passengers.
Plan Your Budget
You are advised to do this well in advance and be sure to allocate funds for special events while on tour, such as theater, celebration meals, shopping, and side trips, & 'Optional Excursions'.
Unlike most tour operators, with Insight you will enjoy many of Europe's famous highlights as included features on your tour at no extra cost. However, there is an exciting array of additional highlight excursions available to enhance your enjoyment. These excursions are optional and are offered at special prices. They are only bookable once you start your tour, as many of them are programmed to coincide with the highlights available. A list (and cost) of these and many more options is included in your tour documentation. You can book and pay for them through your Tour Director. Don't forget to budget for these Additional Exciting Highlights. They will only come around once on the tour of your choice, and you won't want to miss out on them.
Should you have a complaint in respect of your holiday, you should inform your Insight Tour Director or Representative during the course of your holiday. If the matter cannot be resolved after the representative's best endeavors to do so during the holiday, your complaint should be made in writing to Insight Vacations as soon as possible after the holiday.
There is a No Smoking policy whilst travelling. However, we make plenty of convenience stops, allowing you ample opportunity to smoke if you wish, use local restroom facilities, take a scenic snapshot or just relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Not responsible for errors/omissions or updates
At Atlas Cruises and Tours, your right to privacy is a primary concern. That's why we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. We adhere to strict guidelines for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our site.
There are several areas on our site where we request information from you. When making reservations, we ask you for your name, email address, and other relevant personal information that is needed to make reservations.
In the case of newsletters notifying you of travel specials and information, you may "unsubscribe" to these at any time.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
This site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which escortedglobustours.com has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from our Privacy Statement. Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you're online.
The information you provide to our website will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with atlastravelweb.com. Information regarding you or your travel purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.
Terms & Conditions for the use of this site
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. SITE OWNERSHIP. This site is the copyrighted property of Atlas Cruises & Tours, and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors, and other leisure travel information providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Atlastravelweb.com and/or its third party providers and distributors. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Atlastravelweb.com or such other party that may own the Trademarks. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Atlas Cruises and Tours.
2. Copyright, License. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright laws. The owners of the copyrights are atlastravelweb.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE. You may print portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. We do take copyright laws very seriously. We will go after copyright violators.
3. Information is Not Warranted or Guaranteed in Any Way. Atlas Cruises & Tours is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Atlas Cruises & Tours does not warrant or guarantee 1) the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose; 2) that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; 3) that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or 4) that the functions or services performed by Atlas Cruises & Tours will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Atlas Cruises & Tours assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infest your computer equipment or other property.
4. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Atlas Cruises & Tours, except that you may print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials.
You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You warrant to Atlas Cruises & Tours that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Web site is true and accurate.
Atlas Cruises & Tours is acting as an agent for Travel Suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by our travel agency. Atlas Cruises & Tours, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. We do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, and any other faults.
Atlas Cruises and Tours shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
You, the Traveler, assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the travel agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. Click here for a list of popular travel tips and advisories.
5. LIABILITY & WARRANTY. Atlas Cruises & Tours wants you to know that all information and prices of the packages, tours and cruises on this website are subject to availability and are subject to change without any notice. Please use our website for purposes of planning your vacation. All the material that you find on this or any website must be confirmed with a travel consultant prior to making any final travel plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. Many travel suppliers will charge you a penalty fee for canceling or changing certain reservations.
6. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Web site. You the traveler, are in charge of retention of tickets, reservations, tour documents, cruise documents, travel agency invoice or bookings after issuance of these documents.
Atlas Cruises & Tours neither controls nor operates, nor is it responsible for the actions of independent contractors such as airlines, cruise lines, tour operators or ground transporters. Atlas Cruises & Tours denies any responsibility or liability for late arrival of your cruise, or flight, or for any illness, injury, damage, loss of cruise time or other irregularities resulting therefrom. Atlas Cruises & Tours' responsibility does not extend beyond its responsibility in facilitating your payment to the particular vendors. Please check with your respective government agencies, embassies or consulates that your passport is valid and that all necessary visas, certificates and other documentation are in order. Any and all consequences and/or expenses for improper, inadequate or invalid documentation are the responsibility of the passenger.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by atlastravelweb.com. We have provided links to certain other World Wide Web sites solely for the convenience of web users; Atlas Cruises & Tours is not responsible for the content of other sites. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor and/or Web site provider.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Atlas Cruises & Tours participates in the Better Business Bureau. We pledge to you, our customer that our firm will cooperate with BBB conciliation or mediation should claim arise out of the purchase of a service from Atlas Cruises and Tours. Within specific limits as to the scope and type of claim, we will agree to mutually binding arbitration.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting travel programs, services, and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Any offer for any travel programs, services, or products, made in the Materials is void where prohibited. This site is controlled and operated by Atlas Cruises and Tours from its office within the State of Florida, United States of America. Atlas Cruises & Tours makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Atlas Cruises & Tours bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
11. MODIFICATION. Atlas Cruises & Tours may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. OTHER. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.