That Goes Above And Beyond Most holidays result in wonderful memories. But, on occasion, unexpected events or accidents can leave you with cancelled plans and significant unbudgeted expenses. Travel insurance can help you cover yourself, your belongings and your travel investment against unwelcome surprises. A&K's Passenger Travel Protection Program, developed in conjunction with Travel Guard , offers an affordable, broad package of benefits and services to help you enjoy the world.
Why is this insurance package the right choice for you
* Do you have a pre-existing medical condition? Most travel insurance won't cover you for trip cancellation or interruption for reasons related to a pre-existing condition. Ours does--as long as you pay for the plan with your initial deposit.
* You're also covered for trip cancellation or interruption if unexpected medical problems require that you change your travel plans.
* Our policy provides medical coverage (up to policy limits) for illness or injury sustained while abroad.
* Emergency medical evacuation or transportation services, if necessary, are also covered.
* You're also covered against baggage loss, theft or damage.
* In addition to support from A&K's own network of international offices, you have toll-free access to 3 outstanding 24/7 assistance operations. Travel Guard Assist; can help you in a medical, dental or legal emergency, and offer assistance with emergency cash transfers, lost travel documents and much more. LiveTravel; allows you to make emergency travel changes such as rebooking flights and making hotel reservations. Concierge services; provides assistance for restaurant referrals, airport to hotel ground transportation, event ticketing, golf course recommendations and floral services.
* For your convenience, the cost of this coverage will be reflected on your tour invoice. To enroll in the plan, simply pay the amount indicated along with your tour deposit, or at any time until or with final tour payment.
This is a brief outline of coverage. Restrictions apply. For complete coverage information, please refer to the Description of Coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the A&K Registry?
The A&K Registry is very similar to a traditional gift registry you see at fine department stores. Instead of registering for serveware, kitchen electrics or bed & bath collections, you can register your dream luxury travel holiday with Abercrombie & Kent. Your travel could be for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, retirement, reunion or graduation.
Does it cost anything to create an A&K Registry?
No, it does not cost you anything to use A&K's Registry service! Gifts start at $100.
How do I get started?
Simply click the Create A Registry link and, if you have not already done so, you will be asked to create a "My A&K" account. Then, you will be directed to a simple form where you will enter the details you are looking to share about your A&K travel plans. Once you are done entering your travel details, you will have the option of notifying your friends and family of your new A&K Registry by Email.
How do I notify my Friends and Family of my A&K Registry?
You can notify your friends and family of your new A&K Registry by this Web site's notification tools to send a custom Email inviting them to view your registry (provided the recipient has a valid Email address).
How can I see if any gifts have been purchased?
At any time you can log into your "My A&K" account where you can see a summary page showing all gifts that have been purchased to date. You will be able to see the giver's name and contact information, the date of purchase, the amount of purchase, and any special comments or greetings the giver submitted when they made their purchase. We even provide you a simple way to return a "Thank You" card via Email!
How long will my A&K Registry remain active?
Friends and family can view and make purchases towards your travel starting the day you first set up your Registry and ending on your date of departure. Please note that full-payment for your travel plans will be due 90 days prior to departure. Purchases made towards your travel within 60 days of your departure will be credited to your account with any overpayments returned via check.
Is it safe to give a gift with a credit card?
Using a major credit card on the Abercrombie & Kent Web site is completely safe and secure. All credit card information we receive is protected by SSL, the encryption technique used by the majority of e-commerce Web sites and online banking sites. Adding another level of security, A&K does not store credit card numbers in our online database.
Where does the gift money go?
When friends or family give a gift of travel, A&K charges their credit card, and the money is deposited in a Holding Account at our bank. This is a special account which A&K uses only for safekeeping Registry money. We never "borrow" from this account, nor do we pay bills or payroll from it. The Registry money remains in our Holding Account until we pay for the travel plans. At the time of purchase, A&K transfers the gift to our general checking account.
What happens in the case of a travel cancellation?
In the event the traveller chooses to cancel their Abercrombie & Kent USA, LLC travel reservation, all on-line travel gifts purchased and given against their program will NOT be refundable to the gift giver. Instead, any remaining funds will be issued to the traveller (or travellers in separate checks of equal amounts). However, if the program is canceled within A&K's cancellation penalty period (as defined by each destination), then gifts collected must first be used to satisfy any cancellation charges incurred by Abercrombie & Kent USA, LLC and its suppliers.
What happens to our personal information?
See our Privacy Statement.
We pride ourselves at Atlas Cruises and Tours in customer service. We strive to answer every e-mail the same day it is sent. Often, we answer e-mail quicker than we do voice mail messages - so please keep that in mind when contacting us.
Send Us E-mail:
You can ask questions, locate a travel specialist, request more information
or share a comment by sending us a message at email@example.com
Our tour customer support specialists are ready to assist you:
Drop Us a Note or Stop by
We have three locations throughout South Florida - please call for directions.
You can write or visit us at:
Atlas Cruises & Tours
8895 North Military Trail, Suite 102E
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 33410
For best service, please fill out the following form and we will contact you within 24 hours.
For more information on our company see our About Us page.
Your information is protected and will be kept strictly confidential.
MEMBERSHIP RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (referred to collectively as "Terms and Conditions").
PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND READ THEM CAREFULLY.
As a registered Member (“Member”) of the “Abercrombie & Kent Lifestyle Club” (“AKLC”), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, and when ordering anything from a supplier of products or services (a "Supplier") you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to your order.
1. CLUB RULES
1.1. AKLC is a Club for Members, whose purpose is to assist in saving you time and making life easier. Members’ behavior is expected to be professional as in all private Members Clubs. Members are subject to verification by AKLC. AKLC will notify you in the event that your membership application has been accepted.
1.2. You are obliged to provide correct details when you apply for AKLC membership and your failure to do so may invalidate your membership and any subsequent transaction. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify AKLC in the event that any information provided by you changes.
1.3. Ultimate membership allows you and a named Secondary member to have full membership and this is personal to you both. Up to 3 Associated Members can be added on to the account to access the A&K Travel SoS service. Associated Members must be direct dependents of the Member, unless otherwise agreed in writing with AKLC. AKLC membership for Associated Members will terminate automatically upon the expiration date of the original Ultimate Member. Membership services, membership cards and any associated benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the named Member(s). You are responsible for ensuring that no one (other than your personal assistant, where applicable) uses your membership.
1.4. Access to and use of the Members’ section of the AKLC website ("Site") is through a combination of user name and password and is reserved exclusively for Members. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and you agree to notify AKLC immediately if you believe that there has been any breach of security (e.g. the unauthorized disclosure and/or use of your name and password).
1.5. You agree that you will only use your AKLC membership card for the purposes for which it is issued. You must notify AKLC immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if it is lost or stolen.
1.6 You confirm that the information given by you when joining AKLC is true and complete and you authorize AKLC to obtain any credit references and to disclose details of any application or transaction with any credit reference agency or bureau and to make any enquiries you may require ascertaining whether you are entitled to the AKLC membership card. You authorize your bank to respond to such enquiries.
2. MEMBERSHIP FEES, CANCELLATIONS AND RENEWALS
2.1. Membership fees and joining fees are communicated upon application. AKLC reserves Strictly Confidential the right to increase or decrease membership fees from time to time. AKLC will attempt to notify the Member of any change in membership fees via telephone and email following any such change.
2.2. Membership is valid for twelve consecutive months. No refunds or extensions will be given if you are unable to use your membership at any stage during this time. Your membership fee will only be refunded at AKLC’s sole discretion taking into account the circumstances of any request for a refund.
2.3. AKLC reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your membership (at its sole discretion).
2.4 Membership fees (including joining fees) are due on acceptance of your Membership application and membership fees are due annually thereafter (“Renewal Date”). Membership fees are payable annually in advance by direct debit or payment by credit/debit or charge card (“Payment Card”).
2.6 If, during the course of your current membership, you wish to upgrade your membership, the difference in price between the two categories of membership will be payable upon your membership being upgraded.
3. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
3.1. As a Member of AKLC, you are entitled to the membership benefits set out on the Site from time to time. The descriptions of all benefits displayed have been approved by the relevant benefit Supplier.
3.2. Membership benefits set out on the Site are subject to availability and may change from time to time without notice.
3.3. AKLC aims to ensure that membership benefits remain available to Members at all times and is constantly negotiating new benefits to ensure that you receive maximum use of your membership. If any of the benefits become unavailable, we will do all we can to ensure that prior commitments are honored to the fullest extent possible, but shall not be responsible for any actions of Suppliers or events beyond AKLC's actual control.
4. USING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
4.1. You may make requests by telephone or e-mail, once you have been accepted as a Member.
4.2. AKLC will provide both the services described on the Site (from time to time) and concierge services at your request - that is you may request the AKLC to provide or arrange any lawful, proper and moral personal service in relation to any personal needs or desires (including, without limitation, provision of information, travel, access to events, activities and venues, and personal goods and services) (the “Services”).
4.3. AKLC reserves the right to withdraw any of these Services and/or to refuse to supply the Services requested. If AKLC is unable to deal with any request, it will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable. Strictly Confidential
4.4. If AKLC determines (in its sole discretion acting reasonably) at any time during your membership that your usage of the Services merits an upgrade to a higher level of membership, AKLC may contact you to offer you a membership upgrade. If you do not accept such offer, AKLC reserves the right to cancel your existing membership with immediate effect in which case you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund in respect of the period from the date of cancellation until the end of the relevant membership year for which you have paid membership fees.
4.5. Suppliers are responsible for providing you with the services, products and benefits you select. AKLC will communicate with Suppliers on your behalf unless it is more appropriate for you to contact the Supplier directly.
4.6. Suppliers may impose their own terms and conditions and you are required to comply with these.
4.7. When ordering a product or service or accessing a benefit, you may be required to provide your Payment Card details. If you request and authorize AKLC to use your Payment Card in order to pay a Supplier for products or services, you acknowledge and agree that AKLC shall have no liability in respect of or be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the use of your Payment Card provided that AKLC acts in accordance with the instructions issued by you in relation thereto.
4.8. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the Payment Card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or the service.
4.9. From time to time the procurement or provision of certain services, products or benefits may incur a handling charge (of which you will be notified) - in these cases you hereby authorize AKLC to debit any such handling charges from your Payment Card.
4.10. AKLC may at your order purchase goods or services on your behalf. In the event that it acts as a credit agent in this regard, you hereby authorize AKLC to deduct the credit sum from your Payment Card within 30 days of the payment date. In the event that AKLC pays for the goods or services in cash, it shall be entitled to add any applicable credit card charges to the sum deducted from your Payment Card.
4.11. Unless otherwise agreed by the Supplier, you shall not be entitled to cancel any services requested where, on your instructions, performance has already begun.
4.12. Telephone calls to and from AKLC may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes
5. TRAVEL SERVICES
5.1. Any services organized by your Lifestyle Manager including travel tickets and package holidays will be subject to the terms and conditions of the travel or holiday operator and the Supplier. Please note that, for such services, your Lifestyle Manager is not an authorized travel agent or tour operator and only acts as an introductory agent on behalf of the Supplier. All rights and remedies you have are against the relevant Supplier. Travel organized by your Private Travel Consultant is subject to our normal travel terms and conditions. Strictly Confidential
6. RESTAURANT AND CLUB SERVICES
6.1. When you use the restaurant or club booking Service you hereby authorize us to debit your Payment Card for any deposit paid by us on your behalf to the restaurant or club. Any deposit may be forfeited as a result of cancellation of the booking under the restaurant or club’s standard terms.
7.1. AKLC is engaged in the business of obtaining “best tickets” for all sold out events either directly itself or through one of its ticket agent Partners. Please note that you are purchasing tickets above face value, which includes service charge(s) reflecting our costs and efforts in obtaining your premium or requested seats.
7.2. All sales are final, no refunds or cancellations are issued after you have purchased your tickets.
7.3. In the event of show cancellations directly by the artist/promoter, only the return of the face value of the tickets can be guaranteed. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
7.4. AKLC or its ticket agent partner will dispatch your tickets by post at local standard market rates. Please note that neither AKLC nor its ticket agent partners can be held liable for any failure by the relevant mail carrier to deliver your tickets.
7.5. AKLC or its ticket agent partners usually dispatch tickets within 2 days from the time of booking if the tickets are already in stock. However some events have posting restrictions and are not dispatched until the week prior to the event taking place. On certain occasions, our ticket agent partners may have to deliver your tickets on the night of the show at no additional cost.
7.6. AKLC or its ticket agent partners reserve the right to upgrade tickets at no additional cost, to downgrade tickets (partial refund) or to cancel the order with a full refund.
8. PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE
8.1. If the requested product or service is not available, the Suppliers may offer you substitute products of a similar description and standard. You may refuse the offer of substitute products and have the right to receive a full refund if the original Supplier’s terms and conditions state this. AKLC accepts no responsibility or liability for Supplier refunds.
8.2. All product or service descriptions have been approved by the relevant Supplier. AKLC is not responsible for inaccurate or misleading product descriptions. Products may differ slightly from the images shown although every effort is made to ensure that all product descriptions are as accurate as possible.
8.3. AKLC may from time to time offer special AKLC products or services for sale through the Site, the monthly newsletter. These products will be clearly specified as being supplied by AKLC in their description. Strictly Confidential
8.4. The purchase price of all products and services is due for payment on acceptance of your order by the Supplier or, if applicable, AKLC.
9. RETURNS AND DAMAGED PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE
9.1. Other than those Suppliers who supply products that are perishable, or are made to your specification or are clearly personalized for you, each Supplier offers a 7-day "no quibble" guarantee in relation to its products. If you wish to return the products for whatever reason within 7 days of delivery, you may do so provided that the products are unused and in their original packaging. You will be credited in full within 30 days of the Supplier receiving written notification from you that you wish to return the products. The Supplier reserves the right to charge for any damage or missing parts.
9.2. All returns must be addressed to AKLC at, AKLC, Dorland House, 20 Regent Street, London, SW1Y 4PH and must be made either by courier or post. Unless agreed with you otherwise, you are responsible for the costs of returning the products to AKLC.
10.1. AKLC warrants to you that AKLC shall use its reasonable endeavors to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your requests and instructions from time to time. AKLC will use reasonable care in selecting the supplier and ensuring the order is placed in accordance with your wishes. For the avoidance of doubt, AKLC does not and will not provide any representations, warranties or recommendations in relation to any of the information and suggestions comprised within the Services. You are deemed to be responsible for, and shall use your own skill and judgment as to, the quality, value and suitability of such information and suggestions in relation to deciding whether to enter into any contract with any third party for the supply of services or sale of goods.
10.2. Your contract for the purchase of products or services is made with the relevant Supplier only. Unless expressly provided otherwise, all your rights and remedies are against the Supplier. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is designed to give any other person any rights or remedies.
10.3. AKLC will not be responsible for products and services offered by AKLC through any Supplier or for any aspect of the relationship between you and any particular Supplier. AKLC will however do everything it reasonably can to assist you in any dealings you have with the Supplier.
10.4. You agree that any contract entered into by you with any of the Suppliers is an independent contract. AKLC hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any Supplier or any loss incurred by you as a result of any act or omission of a Supplier whether or not arranged through AKLC.
10.5. AKLC accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction.
10.6. Save in respect of death and personal injury caused by the negligence of AKLC or as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, AKLC shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of the Services or your reliance upon the information and Strictly Confidential suggestions provided by AKLC hereunder and the resulting supply of goods and services to you by any third party.
10.7. AKLC shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of yours.
10.8. AKLC shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests you place for AKLC non-Members, other than for immediate family and/or nominated persons on your membership. In addition, AKLC non-Members shall have no cause of action directly or indirectly via the AKLC Member or other person(s), against AKLC for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests placed for the benefit of the AKLC non-Member by a Member.
10.9. AKLC shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of AKLC's obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any event beyond AKLC 's reasonable control.
10.10. Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, AKLC’s maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the annual membership fee and the charge for the Services to be provided.
10.11. AKLC aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but AKLC accepts no responsibility in relation to this.
10.12. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. References in this section 10 to AKLC shall be deemed to include any sub-contractors engaged by AKLC to provide the Services.
11. CHANGES TO THESE CLUB RULES
11.1. AKLC may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes in a timely manner and the changes will take immediate effect. Notification will be by one or all of the following medium:
11.1.1. The AKLC newsletter;
11.1.2. The Site;
11.1.3. E-mail; or
11.1.4. The post or other personal delivery service.
11.2. Your continued use of your membership constitutes acceptance of the altered Terms and Conditions.
12.1. AKLC owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in the Site. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. The Site is for your personal use only you may not use it for commercial purposes. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Site for your personal use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from the Site.
13.1. AKLC assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Site has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on such hyperlinked sites.
AKLC may not have control of such web sites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such other web sites does not mean that [name of club] endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owners there of.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1. These Terms and Conditions and your membership with AKLC are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14.2. [Insert cross reference to Website privacy promise]
15. CONTACTING US
15.1. If you have any queries or complaints please call +44 (0)843 178 0195 (UK) or +1 888 671 5368 (USA), or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can write to Abercrombie & Kent Lifestyle Club, Dorland House, 20 Regent Street, London SW1Y 4PH.
16. REGISTERED ADDRESS
Abercrombie & Kent Lifestyle Club
Abercrombie & Kent Ltd
St Georges House
Cheltenham GL50 3LG
At Atlas Cruises and Tours, your right to privacy is a primary concern. That's why we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. We adhere to strict guidelines for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our site.
There are several areas on our site where we request information from you. When making reservations, we ask you for your name, email address, and other relevant personal information that is needed to make reservations.
In the case of newsletters notifying you of travel specials and information, you may "unsubscribe" to these at any time.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
This site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which this site has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from our Privacy Statement. Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you're online.
The information you provide to Atlas Cruises and Tours will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with Atlas Cruises and Tours. Information regarding you or your travel purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.
Terms & Conditions for the use of this site
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. SITE OWNERSHIP. This site is the copyrighted property of Atlas Cruises & Tours, and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors, and other leisure travel information providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Atlastravelweb.com and/or its third party providers and distributors. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Atlastravelweb.com or such other party that may own the Trademarks. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Atlas Cruises and Tours.
2. Copyright, License. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright laws. The owner of the copyrights are atlastravelweb.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE. You may print portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. We do take copyright laws very seriously. We will go after copyright violators.
3. Information is Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. Atlas Cruises & Tours is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Atlas Cruises & Tours does not warrant or guarantee 1) the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose; 2) that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; 3) that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or 4) that the functions or services performed by Atlas Cruises & Tours will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Atlas Cruises & Tours assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infest your computer equipment or other property.
4. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Atlas Cruises & Tours, except that you may print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials.
You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You warrant to Atlas Cruises & Tours that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Web site is true and accurate.
Atlas Cruises & Tours is acting as an agent for Travel Suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by our travel agency. Atlas Cruises & Tours, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. We do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, and any other faults.
Atlas Cruises and Tours shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
You, the Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the travel agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. Click here for a list of popular travel tips and advisories.
5. LIABILITY & WARRANTY
Atlas Cruises & Tours wants you to know that all information and prices of the packages, tours and cruises on this website are subject to availability and are subject to change without any notice. Please use our website for purposes of planning your vacation. All the material that you find on this or any website must be confirmed with a travel consultant prior to making any final travel plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. Many travel suppliers will charge you a penalty fee for canceling or changing certain reservations.
6. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Web site. You the traveler, are in charge of retention of tickets, reservations, tour documents, cruise documents, travel agency invoice or bookings after issuance of these documents.
Atlas Cruises & Tours neither controls nor operates, nor is it responsible for the actions of independent contractors such as airlines, cruise lines, tour operators or ground transporters. Atlas Cruises & Tours denies any responsibility or liability for late arrival of your cruise, or flight, or for any illness, injury, damage, loss of cruise time or other irregularities resulting therefrom. Atlas Cruises & Tours' responsibility does not extend beyond its responsibility in facilitating your payment to the particular vendors. Please check with your respective government agencies, embassies or consulates that your passport is valid and that all necessary visas, certificates and other documentation are in order. Any and all consequences and/or expenses for improper, inadequate or invalid documentation are the responsibility of the passenger.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by atlastravelweb.com. We have provided links to certain other World Wide Web sites solely for the convenience of
Web users, and Atlas Cruises & Tours is not responsible for the content of other sites. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor and/or Web site provider.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Atlas Cruises & Tours participates in the Better Business Bureau. We pledge to you, our customer, that our firm will cooperate with BBB conciliation or mediation should claim arise out of the purchase of a service from Atlas Cruises and Tours. Within specific limits as to the scope and type of claim, we will agree to mutually binding arbitration.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting travel programs, services, and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Any offer for any travel programs, services, or products, made in the Materials is void where prohibited. This site is controlled and operated by Atlas Cruises and Tours from its office within the State of Florida, United States of America. Atlas Cruises & Tours makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use
in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Atlas Cruises & Tours bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
11. MODIFICATION. Atlas Cruises & Tours may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. OTHER. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.