Travel Articles and Advice
Why Escorted Vacations Appeal To Travelers
by S Brage on Vacation Ideas - Thursday August 16, 2012
There are lots of reasons that escorted vacations appeal to travelers.
- Value: Buying power allows tour companies to get better rates on hotels and excursions and pass the savings onto you.
- Convenience: Things are prearranged for you so you don't have to worry about making
and confirming hotel reservations, flights, sightseeing tours and more. No standing in line - get into museums and historic sites without having to spend hours in line. Don't worry pick the right itinerary and you will still have plenty of time on your own as well.
- Exclusives: You will have experiences that you could not arrange on your own. You benefit from the knowledge of the tour director and local guides.
- Security: Your guide knows the local customs and language and are there to assist you. There is of course also safety in numbers.
- Variety: Experience new cultures, learn history, see architecture and beautiful scenery. Enjoy shopping, dining and local entertainment. Meet new people from all over the world that share your passion for travel.
- Options: There are lots of specialty groups that are escorted including small groups travel, (14 to 24 people,) family trips, adventure travel, photography trips, women only travel groups and hosted vacations for those that want some things pre-planned but more free time.