AIRLINE TICKET BOOKING ENGINE
This Flight engine utilizes Travelocity's Flight Navigator technology, which gives you the ability to execute advanced searches, scan fares and seat availability, compare dates, airlines and airports, and much more.
Our customers have the ability to execute advanced searches, scan fares and seat availability, compare dates, airlines and airports, and much more.
FEATURES OF THE FLIGHT BOOKING ENGINE:
- Number of Seats Left: You are informed when there are three or fewer seats available at the quoted price on a particular flight, alerting them that a fare may no longer be available soon
- Fare Notes: Travelers will be given more valuable flight-specific information than ever before - including flight, airline, fare and deals information -- allowing them to make more informed decisions before purchasing their flight
- Multiple Airports: Travelers can select multiple nearby airports to search and receive up to nine different departing and returning combinations to help identify the best price and flight options to meet their needs
- Date Shuffler: Customers can search up to three days before and/or after the requested departure and arrival dates to find the cheapest available flight and date combination, including an additional "plus one-day" scrolling grid and calendar display of the dates considered
- Alternate Dates: The engine automatically searches and finds fares for nearby date combinations when lower prices are available on those dates
- Seat Maps: view available seats before booking a flight, giving them the option to view their preferred seat location or even to choose another flight based on their seat preferences