At Atlas Cruises and Tours, your right to privacy is a primary concern. That's why we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. We adhere to strict guidelines for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our site.
There are several areas on our site where we request information from you. When making reservations, we ask you for your name, email address, and other relevant personal information that is needed to make reservations.
In the case of newsletters notifying you of travel specials and information, you may "unsubscribe" to these at any time.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
This site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which this site has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from our Privacy Statement. Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you're online.
The information you provide to Atlas Cruises and Tours will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with Atlas Cruises and Tours. Information regarding you or your travel purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.
Terms & Conditions for the use of this site
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. SITE OWNERSHIP. This site is the copyrighted property of Atlas Cruises & Tours, and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors, and other leisure travel information providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Atlastravelweb.com and/or its third party providers and distributors. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Atlastravelweb.com or such other party that may own the Trademarks. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Atlas Cruises and Tours.
2. Copyright, License. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright laws. The owner of the copyrights are atlastravelweb.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE. You may print portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. We do take copyright laws very seriously. We will go after copyright violators.
3. Information is Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. Atlas Cruises & Tours is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Atlas Cruises & Tours does not warrant or guarantee 1) the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose; 2) that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; 3) that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or 4) that the functions or services performed by Atlas Cruises & Tours will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Atlas Cruises & Tours assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infest your computer equipment or other property.
4. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Atlas Cruises & Tours, except that you may print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials.
You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You warrant to Atlas Cruises & Tours that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Web site is true and accurate.
Atlas Cruises & Tours is acting as an agent for Travel Suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by our travel agency. Atlas Cruises & Tours, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. We do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, and any other faults.
Atlas Cruises and Tours shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
You, the Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the travel agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. Click here for a list of popular travel tips and advisories.
5. LIABILITY & WARRANTY
Atlas Cruises & Tours wants you to know that all information and prices of the packages, tours and cruises on this website are subject to availability and are subject to change without any notice. Please use our website for purposes of planning your vacation. All the material that you find on this or any website must be confirmed with a travel consultant prior to making any final travel plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. Many travel suppliers will charge you a penalty fee for canceling or changing certain reservations.
6. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Web site. You the traveler, are in charge of retention of tickets, reservations, tour documents, cruise documents, travel agency invoice or bookings after issuance of these documents.
Atlas Cruises & Tours neither controls nor operates, nor is it responsible for the actions of independent contractors such as airlines, cruise lines, tour operators or ground transporters. Atlas Cruises & Tours denies any responsibility or liability for late arrival of your cruise, or flight, or for any illness, injury, damage, loss of cruise time or other irregularities resulting therefrom. Atlas Cruises & Tours' responsibility does not extend beyond its responsibility in facilitating your payment to the particular vendors. Please check with your respective government agencies, embassies or consulates that your passport is valid and that all necessary visas, certificates and other documentation are in order. Any and all consequences and/or expenses for improper, inadequate or invalid documentation are the responsibility of the passenger.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by atlastravelweb.com. We have provided links to certain other World Wide Web sites solely for the convenience of
Web users, and Atlas Cruises & Tours is not responsible for the content of other sites. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor and/or Web site provider.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Atlas Cruises & Tours participates in the Better Business Bureau. We pledge to you, our customer, that our firm will cooperate with BBB conciliation or mediation should claim arise out of the purchase of a service from Atlas Cruises and Tours. Within specific limits as to the scope and type of claim, we will agree to mutually binding arbitration.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting travel programs, services, and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Any offer for any travel programs, services, or products, made in the Materials is void where prohibited. This site is controlled and operated by Atlas Cruises and Tours from its office within the State of Florida, United States of America. Atlas Cruises & Tours makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use
in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Atlas Cruises & Tours bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
11. MODIFICATION. Atlas Cruises & Tours may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. OTHER. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.