That Goes Above And Beyond Most holidays result in wonderful memories. But, on occasion, unexpected events or accidents can leave you with cancelled plans and significant unbudgeted expenses. Travel insurance can help you cover yourself, your belongings and your travel investment against unwelcome surprises. A&K's Passenger Travel Protection Program, developed in conjunction with Travel Guard , offers an affordable, broad package of benefits and services to help you enjoy the world.
Why is this insurance package the right choice for you
* Do you have a pre-existing medical condition? Most travel insurance won't cover you for trip cancellation or interruption for reasons related to a pre-existing condition. Ours does--as long as you pay for the plan with your initial deposit.
* You're also covered for trip cancellation or interruption if unexpected medical problems require that you change your travel plans.
* Our policy provides medical coverage (up to policy limits) for illness or injury sustained while abroad.
* Emergency medical evacuation or transportation services, if necessary, are also covered.
* You're also covered against baggage loss, theft or damage.
* In addition to support from A&K's own network of international offices, you have toll-free access to 3 outstanding 24/7 assistance operations. Travel Guard Assist; can help you in a medical, dental or legal emergency, and offer assistance with emergency cash transfers, lost travel documents and much more. LiveTravel; allows you to make emergency travel changes such as rebooking flights and making hotel reservations. Concierge services; provides assistance for restaurant referrals, airport to hotel ground transportation, event ticketing, golf course recommendations and floral services.
* For your convenience, the cost of this coverage will be reflected on your tour invoice. To enroll in the plan, simply pay the amount indicated along with your tour deposit, or at any time until or with final tour payment.
This is a brief outline of coverage. Restrictions apply. For complete coverage information, please refer to the Description of Coverage.