1) Take a cruise on Sydney Harbour.
2) Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge. Adventurous visitors can climb to the top of the Harbour Bridge, the world’s tallest steel-arch bridge, for amazing panoramic views.
3) Enjoy a pub tour. The Rocks houses many of Sydney’s oldest watering holes. Guided pub tours are available or you can visit them on your own.
4) Take a ghost tour. Journey through haunted houses and hear eerie tales of murder, violence, and treachery that took place in this historic area.
5) Visit a museum. The Museum of Contemporary Art is Australia’s only museum featuring contemporary art, while The Rocks Discovery Museum is located in a restored 1850s sandstone warehouse and showcases the history of The Rocks from the times before the convicts arrived to the present day.
6) Explore The Rocks Market. Operating each weekend, the market offers hundreds of stalls filled with locally grown produce, hand-crafted artwork, and many unique products and Australian delicacies.
7) Browse the charming shops & galleries. Many are converted workmen’s cottages, warehouses, and sandstone terrace houses.
Planning a trip to Australia? No one takes you further in the land down under than Globus. From the breathtaking scenery to the captivating culture, the lands of New Zealand and Australia offer a vacation like no other. Pick a vacation style that best fits you. Globus offers a wonderful selection of escorted and independent vacations to choose from. Learn more about Globus Australia tours and take advantage of early booking discounts for 2013 travel.